Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Carscended incels what country is the make of your car from?

What country is your car brand from?

• Japanese (Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mistsubishi )

• American (Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge)

• German (BMW, Mercedes, Audi)

• British (Jaguar, Land Rover)

• Korean (Hyundai, Kia)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Just curious. I only put the most common brands I know that there’s more. Wonder if there’s any BMWcels here like ER :feelsdevil:

Vlcsnap 2022 06 02 07h49m12s903

Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

I don't have a car, where would I drive as a mentalcel rotter anyway

Disney lightning mcqueen mcqueen cars movie wallpaper preview

Last edited:
I drive a VW Jetta SLE model 2013. 2.5L displacement, 170hp (factory), 30-40mpg. Comfortable car. Much better than the 2000 Toyota Corolla I used to drive. That thing was a hunk of crap and almost got me killed many times on the highway.

I am Jewish but drive a german car :feelsLSD:

I drive a VW Jetta SLE model 2013. 2.5L displacement, 170hp (factory), 30-40mpg. Comfortable car. Much better than the 2000 Toyota Corolla I used to drive. That thing was a hunk of crap and almost got me killed many times on the highway.
I forgot to put VW under German. How is it holding up? I thought they were really poorly made and what do you mean that your Corolla almost got you killed?

Mk 5 Volkswagen Polo (Facelift) with a 105hp, 250Nm TDi engine, manual transmission, interior half stripped for weight savings (might tear out the headliner, too), fibreglass bucket seats, 17x7 inch lightweight rims, coilovers. Summa summárum I paid 25000 Euros for everything and I fucking love this car. It weighs barely above a ton. Normalcattle will never understand as they lumber around with their two ton fuel destroying SUVs full of laggy touchscreens that cost them 60000€+ :feelskek:

Last edited:
I forgot to put VW under German. How is it holding up? I thought they were really poorly made and what do you mean that your Corolla almost got you killed?
The Corolla had poor acceleration and a lot of the new on/off ramps on the highways in LA are very short. I couldn't get to highway speed or brake fast enough so I would have to avoid the highway.

The Jetta is really nice. Very much not poorly made. I'd say it is one of the best cars I've ever driven. It is the last year before they switched from the 2.5L 5 cylinder engine to the 1.8L 4 cylinder engine with turbo. I wonder if the reliability dropped when they made that switch. I think they did it for fuel economy but I get the same MPG as the 4cylinder engine. When I looked at reliability problems with the transmission, it looks like that only affects Jettas pre-2012. I saw Jettas between 2000-2010 had the most reported problems. If you are looking for a car I would highly recommend the 2013 Jetta SLE trim.

Mk 5 Volkswagen Polo (Facelift) with a 105hp, 250Nm TDi engine, manual transmission, interior half stripped for weight savings (might tear out the headliner, too), fibreglass bucket seats, 17x7 inch lightweight rims, coilovers. Summa summárum I paid 25000 Euros for everything and I fucking love this car. It weighs barely above a ton. Normalcattle will never understand as they lumber around with their two ton fuel destroying SUVs full of laggy touchscreens that cost them 60000€+ :feelskek:
Sounds luxurious but 105 HP isn’t nearly enough.