Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Caring about others makes you unattractive

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I thought of this earlier and in my experiences I've noticed that if you are friendly or care too much, actually you end up being despised. It seems counterintuitive, but actually being selfish is probably the best way to gain respect or admiration. In particular you'll notice in groups most people dont actually listen to what anyone else says. They just wait until their chance to butt in and talk at the other person.

I think this is because socializing for NTs is not exactly as straightforward as a mere exchange of words. Mostly I think the information meant to be conveyed is on a layer below the actual words spoken. It is to display and maintain status on a social hierarchy, therefore it's not important what words are said more so what is important is making the other party submit and listen to what you are saying and validate you.

Being a good listener therefore is actually the worst of social mistakes you could make. If you aren't a NT chances are you are listening only to better understand and contribute to the discussion, but to NT ape minds, you listening carefully only signals to them that you must be low status/weak/desperate and therefore not worthwhile. Another way of looking at it is scarcity of resources...

If you give your attention easily then you only make it an overabundant resource and devalue yourself. That's why I now think if you are an incel the smartest path in your own self interest is to withdraw socially, do not give any attention or energy towards others. Otherwise you're basically being metaphysically cucked of your mental vitality.

Thoughts?

The only way your words matter is in my society which i’ll build in the future.

Beautiful duck

The more humane you act the less will other respect you. Being nice equals to being weak in normies minds.

Imagine wanting to be with normies jfl

humans hate weakness and friendliness is perceived as weakness to our reptilian brain

Imagine wanting to be with normies jfl
I don't but being wagie means I have to interact with dozens and dozens of people every week. Its pretty much a losing game unless you use drugs which is basically a cheat code to alter the way your mind works temporarily

I have to interact with dozens and dozens of people
damn it I am sorry!
It would feel horrible to work with literal monsters trying to bring you down every single day

Trucels hate everybody

I don't even try anymore

The more humane you act the less will other respect you. Being nice equals to being weak in normies minds.
The world is Backwards or rather people are.

Remember that older Video where that black Dude got Stoned and shot Just because He lookrd educated ? The Video where Like 20 primitive people surrounded him?

( I know you left a comment About Morals on that Thread )

Really you have to act lowkey to get by , its Like Most prople are unable to Be Genuine and If you Do , you will get shitted on.

Last edited:
Remember that older Video where that black Dude got Stoned and shot Just because He lookrd educated ? The Video where Like 20 primitive people surrounded him?

( I know you left a comment About Morals on that Thread )

Really you have to act lowkey to get by , its Like Most prople are unable to Be Genuine and If you Do , you will get shitted on.

You can choose to be assertive but in a non dominant way (only extroverts can fully dominate). Ofc you could be hurt because of your perceived low status, but it's a catch 22, if you just sit aside and don't engage in a conversation, what can you realistically expect?