Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caring about 'being normal' is contradictory for a blackpiller.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Background:

I expressed desire to fuck (not rape) my female cousin in a thread in which the OP said that living with hot female cousins is hell, and a user told me that only people who are "mentally not normal" want to fuck their cousins. Here is my reply to that ridiculous statement:

THREAD

JFL at anyone restricting themselves based on virtual subjective labels like "normal", especially a blackpiller.

Normies are the ones who SET THE STANDARDS for what is considered NORMAL and seeing as though normies have ESTABLISHED THE BLUEPILL TO BE THE 'NORM', your belief in the BLACKPILL alone means you are ALREADY IN THE "ABNORMAL" CATEGORY because:

NORMALITY = BELIEF IN THE BLUEPILL

Therefore, You are either:

BLACKPILLED AND ABNORMAL

OR

BLUEPILLED AND NORMAL.

This is a BINARY SET of MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE "PAIRED LABELS". You are in one category or another, its NOT a spectrum, THERE IS NO "IN-BETWEEN".

You EITHER:

spend your life limiting yourself in order to conform to society's criteria for being "normal" and doing what pleases OTHERS (BLUEPILLED MINDSET)

OR

you can abandon all desire to be normal and instead do what pleases YOURSELF (BLACKPILLED MINDSET).

YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

ONE CANNOT BE BOTH BLACKPILLED AND NORMAL AT THE SAME TIME.

A lot of you are sitting on the fence in terms of your beliefs. You are getting a taste of the blackpill by letting it rest on your tongue, but you havent yet fully swallowed it. Thats why you believe some aspects of the BLACKPILL (women being naturally hypergamous, looks theory etc.) when it suits you, WHILE AT THE SAME time caring about being normal, a typical trait of BLUEPILLED NORMIES

You dont have conviction in your beliefs and are trying to play on both sides, such users are suffering from COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

During the times when I was still trying to be normal, i lurked on this forum but never joined.
Only when i PERMANENTLY GAVE UP ON TRYING TO BE NORMAL, when i FULLY SWALLOWED THE BLACKPILL, i joined this forum.

A person should only join this forum once they have COMPLETELY GIVEN UP on "being normal". The BLACKPILL is a nihilistic philosophy and is INCOMPATIBLE with the mindset of someone who still has HOPE

You can ONLY become TRULY BLACKPILLED once your HOPES HAVE BEEN CRUSHED.

When i was bluepilled, I believed in a just world where the good guys will automatically be respected and revered by society whereas the bad guys are shunned and outcasted.

Whereas as i was growing up, i observed that in fact the very opposite is true: I was hated and treated like trash by others despite causing them no harm. At school, I was always a polite, well-behaved boy yet i was bullied and outcasted, meanwhile those who were impolite and exhibited bad behaviour (bullies in particular) were the ones who were loved (or rather lusted) by the girls, they were the most popular among the students and ESPECIALLY among the staff.

The staff would punish me for retaliating against my bullies but never punished the actual bullies who were responsible for instigating and provoking me to act in self-defence against their malicious attacks.

Once again, i didnt do anything wrong, i committed no crimes other than being born autistic and unattractive, crimes for which society has condemned me to a life sentence of societal alienation and ostracization.

All my life I was lying to myself that being normal was even a "possibility" and that i had "a chance" at being accepted by society.

But one day i decided to stop being dishonest to myself ,I decided to shatter the illusion of HOPE and finally accepted REALITY:

NO MATTER
WHAT I DO, PEOPLE WILL NEVER ACCEPT ME AS NORMAL.

As @BlkPillPres said: "A craving which cannot be satisfied is a curse."

So instead of holding onto a craving (the desire to be "normal/accepted") which will always be unfulfilled, i abandoned it completely, hence i am no longer wasting time or exerting effort in being normal, a goal i can never achieve.

You can lie to others if there is a benefit, but never lie to yourself.

Be honest to yourself about any flaws/shortcomings that you may have and work on creating solutions (if they exist), instead of pretending that those shortcomings/flaws dont exist and ignoring them while they wreak havoc upon your life. Likewise if there exists no solution, be honest to yourself that eliminating the flaw/shortcoming is impossible, don't fool yourself into chasing a non-existent solution.

You can never meet everybody's expectations, each person will expect something different from you because each person is influenced by their individual circumstances/motivations.

The only expectations i live by are those that I SET FOR MYSELF. I dont care about conforming to the standards of behavior expected of me by society, i don't exist to please others, i exist to please myself.

Last edited:
It's the same as users here saying "you shouldn't wanna be Chad because Chad is top 10 percent".

People here are still normies culturally.

Feeling attraction for your cousins is pretty normal tbh. They're not close relatives like mom or sisters.

Just escape all human desires theory.

Background:

I expressed desire to fuck (not rape) my female cousin in a thread in which the OP said that living with hot female cousins is hell, and a user told me that only people who are "mentally not normal" want to fuck their cousins. Here is my reply to that ridiculous statement:

Normies are the ones who SET THE STANDARDS for what is considered NORMAL and seeing as though normies have ESTABLISHED THE BLUEPILL TO BE THE 'NORM', your belief in the BLACKPILL alone means you are ALREADY IN THE "ABNORMAL" CATEGORY because:

NORMALITY = BELIEF IN THE BLUEPILL
Incest is completely unnatural if examined,why would you want to fuck your own blood when its results in genetic abominations?
Its litterally a low IQ move,incest happens only in low IQ environments - ghetto niggers,trailer park white trash.
Societal norms play no part in this JFL :feelshaha:

Incest is completely unnatural if examined,why would you want to fuck your own blood when its results in genetic abominations?
Its litterally a low IQ move,incest happens only in low IQ environments - ghetto niggers,trailer park white trash.
according to @RREEEEEEEEE it's normal in curry countries

If you "try" to be normal then it's basically over already. Normies don't put effort in being normie --- they just are.

It's debatable on cousins, although I wouldn't fuck mine, even though she is beautiful. But having fantasies with your mum/sister/grandma is pretty fucked up, no matter if you are blackpill or bluepilled

Im incapable of being normal anyway

I didnt talk about societal norms only within the context of incest to justify that its normal.

I talked about societal norms IN GENERAL to argue that no one should judge incest (or anything else) based on the concept of "normal/abnormal" in the first place.

The point of the thread is, don't judge ANYTHING (including incest) by the criteria of normality, because the criteria for normality is based on the thinking of normies who we ridicule and look down upon as NPCs. If normies really lack self-awareness then there is no reason to give value to whether or not they think you're "normal," Normies are essentially no different to an AI, running lines of code. (Thats where the NPC meme comes from).

Would you care what an AI thinks about you? Something that has no concept of reality and merely does what its code dictates? Of what value is its evaluation when it has no true sense of self. That would be like me having a broken mirror yet trusting its ability to give me an accurate reflection. One should only value the evaluation of somebody based on how much they value the logical integrity of said person.

In other words if the blackpill is correct and normies really lack self-awareness, there is really no reason to value anything they think. You can't claim that normies are illogical while caring what they think about you.

Last edited:
I want to be a normal person living in a normal world.
Instead I have to be a blackpilled person in a clown world.
My desires are not feasable, just like my sexdrive. That does not stop it from existing.

Im incapable of being normal anyway

i perform actions based on REAL OBJECTIVE CRITERIA (cost/benefit, rewards/consequences), i never base actions on VIRTUAL SUBJECTIVE CRITERIA (good/bad, right/wrong, moral/immoral, normal/abnormal).

I dont care whether a person perceives me as normal/abnormal. When i meet someone, I only care about what that person can gain from me and what i can gain from them. I view every interaction as a transaction of resources. I dont make friendships or any relationships based on emotion, i make connections based on logic.

If somebody cant benefit me and/or associating with them could be potentially costly, i dont care how much our "personalities" are the same or how many shared interests we have, i'll cut that person out of my life without hesitation, emotions cant cloud your judgement when you cant even feel emotions in the first place.

Background:

I expressed desire to fuck (not rape) my female cousin
Sold, I agree 100% without having read your post

Seriously though I agree. I only behave as normally as I can because the opposite would cause obvious issues. If I could truly be myself I'd wear t-shirts with nude lolis on them, fap discretely in public, tell justified broads that I think they're attractive, listen to j-pop on speaker and voice my actual opinions on the state of the west.

Last edited:
I want to be a normal person living in a normal world.
Instead I have to be a blackpilled person in a clown world.
My desires are not feasable, just like my sexdrive. That does not stop it from existing.

seeing as though you're on this forum and assuming you're not a larp, it seems like society hasnt accepted you yet despite your ongoing desire to be seen as normal, but you know what, keep yearning for society's acceptance, im sure they will accept you one day.

In the meantime, im going to perform the actions necessary to create a physically fulfilling life for myself, having peace of mind due to not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks.

Last edited:
If you "try" to be normal then it's basically over already. Normies don't put effort in being normie --- they just are.

exactly this, Being normal is natural for normal people. If you have to make a conscious effort to be normal, its over

I’m just myself

Legit thread. Only YOU yourself can declare whats “normal”

“normal” is even ridiculous in itself

Number of elementary particles in the universe IQ
I had this idea before myself also, that the idea of normal is completely subjective and is based on what culture or family or society you grow up in. Same with morality. In the end we are biological creatures and our purpose is to fulfill our physical desires to the best ability we can.
That even though we are social animals mental fulfillment is based on values from what we believe from society and they are not what occupies the mind most of the time.
If I'm feeling sad about why I'm not liked by my peers but all of a sudden I have take a shit, there's no doubt that the physical desire will immediately overtake the mental illusory one.

Number of elementary particles in the universe IQ
I had this idea before myself also, that the idea of normal is completely subjective and is based on what culture or family or society you grow up in. Same with morality. In the end we are biological creatures and our purpose is to fulfill our physical desires to the best ability we can.
That even though we are social animals mental fulfillment is based on values from what we believe from society and they are not what occupies the mind most of the time.
If I'm feeling sad about why I'm not liked by my peers but all of a sudden I have take a shit, there's no doubt that the physical desire will immediately overtake the mental illusory one.

exactly.

Why do you think there are so many rich and high status individuals committing suicide? It's because they were FOOLED into thinking that there is more to life than SURVIVAL AND PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT, hence they were chasing MENTAL FULFILLMENT by pursuing goals like honour, pride, righteousness, love, happiness, validation etc.

The problem is, these concepts are social constructs created by humans to stroke our ARTIFICIAL EGOS to divert us from the path to success and lead us astray. Thats why these rich and high status individuals committed suicide, they were chasing SUBJECTIVE VIRTUAL goals, goals which dont exist in the REAL WORLD, and upon inevitable failure in attaining fulfillment, they killed themselves.

Never let your EGO blind you from chasing REAL OBJECTIVE GOALS (Material Resources, Sex etc.). Chasing mental satisfaction will always leave you unsatisfied, and thats because:

All that exists in life is PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT. MENTAL FULFILLMENT IS AN ILLUSION.

Last edited:
Yeah everyone says they’re blackpilled but for us its jot really a choice. The reality if the blackpill was force fed to us and jammed down our throats by society. The best question to ask I think is, if you could take blue red black or whatever pill, which one would you take volentarily? Anyone who wants to get their blackpill knowledge wiped and return to mental normiedom is a bluepiller at heart

Can't even read this coloured, bolded and upper case garbage properly, fuck off.

Can't even read this coloured, bolded and upper case garbage properly, fuck off.

i write this way to accomodate for ADHD and low attention span-cels. If its difficult for you to read, just dont read lol

i write this way to accomodate for ADHD and low attention span-cels. If its difficult for you to read, just dont read lol
JFL there are a ton of those, so I commend you for it ngl. You seem to be of decent IQ, I just don't have the energy.

CF55755F 6FB4 49A5 8D60 7C53D1A4B701