Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Careermaxxing is a lie, I hate all the work I put in

D

Dr Sumeragi

Banned
-
I worked extremely hard to become a doctor, I’m in one of the most competitive fields of medicine and stand to make a shit ton of money and yet nobody cares.

Whatever people wanna be around me either see me as a meal ticket or as a career connection. I was lied to my whole life that studying hard and working hard would be worth a damn in the future when in reality nobody gives a damn what I have to say or think.

I’m just a fucking nigger sitting in a corner at home sobbing, no matter how much money I have I can’t find any hobbies to enjoy because I know women are repulsed by me and the people around me in general see me as nothing more than a means to an end.

I see myself as a fairly interesting person but my looks and race and height and stutter cripple me

I feel you nigga. I too careermaxxed and it all turned out pretty much useless. All the energy I spent studying is kind of wasted.

That said, I have a good job that gives me a lot of money. At some point I decided to just reap the fruits of my hard work, so now I work less than full-time, don't work hard, and yet I still get good income. Ultimate leechmaxxing. Maxxing my free time so that I can focus on more fun copes.

You're black ? what speciality are you in ?
I'm also studying to be a doc and this is my biggest fear

I might say some harsh shit but you're retarded for even caring
who cares what people want you for
chad gets used for his looks you get used for your brains
so just take advantage and use people back carefully and lawfully
Idk maybe I'm just low inhib but I would be taking advantage of every situation if I'm at that top spot

At least you can cope with being more intelligent and intellectually superior to 99% of niggers who ever lived

Black + high IQ must be a horrible existence. Ben Carson is good looking and 6ft tall, but the fact that he is high-IQ and rational makes him repulsive to black women. This is the best the brain-surgeon could get:

images

Meanwhile ugly, short, BUT low-IQ + low-inhib blacks like this, slay stacies from all races:

_WI3QJ.gif

If you're black and have a 115+ IQ then it is truly 100% over for you unless you are a giga-Tyrone

Last edited:
Black + high IQ must be a horrible existence. Ben Carson is good looking and 6ft tall, but the fact that he is high-IQ and rational makes him repulsive to black women. This is the best the brain-surgeon could get:

images

Meanwhile ugly, short, BUT low-IQ + low-inhib blacks like this, slay stacies from all races:

_WI3QJ.gif

If you're black and have a 115+ IQ then it is truly 100% over for you unless you are a giga-Tyrone
Jaylen Brown Basketball GIF by Boston Celtics

Jaylen Brown is a literal genius, but he’s a giga-Tyrone, so yeah, point taken.

All that education and intelligence, and he dribbles a ball for a living, something he could do with the same talents and a 70IQ. It’s funny that it’s his 99th percentile height and 99th percentile athleticism that made him rich, not his 99th percentile IQ or his 99th percentile education. The latter would have made him a nicely paid wageslave, the former made him a quarter of a billionaire.

The things society cares about is so fucking backwards. There’s plenty of opportunity for very tall, very attractive, or very athletic men. There’s surprisingly little opportunity for very smart, for educated, or very capable men, and those opportunities get slashed everyday. Engineers make less every year (compared to inflation), while basketball players make more every year. We’re devolving as a society.

I misread this as cancermaxxing

Jaylen Brown Basketball GIF by Boston Celtics

Jaylen Brown is a literal genius, but he’s a giga-Tyrone, so yeah, point taken.

All that education and intelligence, and he dribbles a ball for a living, something he could do with the same talents and a 70IQ. It’s funny that it’s his 99th percentile height and 99th percentile athleticism that made him rich, not his 99th percentile IQ or his 99th percentile education. The latter would have made him a nicely paid wageslave, the former made him a quarter of a billionaire.

The things society cares about is so fucking backwards. There’s plenty of opportunity for very tall, very attractive, or very athletic men. There’s surprisingly little opportunity for very smart, for educated, or very capable men, and those opportunities get slashed everyday. Engineers make less every year (compared to inflation), while basketball players make more every year. We’re devolving as a society.
I agree, we are devolving. Where I have the problem is that the same society wants to still reap the benefits from the smart men while marginalizing them.