Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Careerist roastie playing shitty pop music, sun tanning, and coarsely nagging while I try to read in my backyard

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
This white roastie neighbor of mine who married a Mexican, has a mutt child or two, and constantly sun bathes as though she wishes she were a mutt herself, often gets on my nerves with her annoying habits while I try to get some sun myself and read a book in my backyard.

The grating pop music, the conversation I can't help but eavesdrop on about business or family matters, and the mutt children represent everything I oppose in this life and wish to escape by reading. Whereas she goes from browning her skin in a comatose state only interrupted by identikit mass-produced music, to bitching on the phone about work/family, to yelling at her muttlings, I want to concentrate on reading about higher things, and the ironic juxtaposition is not lost on me.

My other neighbors, although much more civilized, represent a tragic case themselves: a manlet subby hubby with a bossy Russian Jewess wife.

Is it any wonder why I don't want to conform to soyciety when it is so disconnected and degraded even in its seemingly connected and refined forms (marriage, childbirth)?

Last edited:
Hi, OP here. Well this is my last post.It all has to come to this.

Attachments

• all the other kids.jpg
    all the other kids.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 15
Women make me want to kill myself

Interesting stuff

Relatable. My house is next to an intersection. I have to wear ear plugs sometimes when reading/studying.

just be Mexican theory and get a self-hating white foid