Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Careerceling is cope

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I've been reading tweets from GDC and PAX East and there's no many tweets from female developers calling out more experienced guys for making a pass at them after giving them all the advice, connections and help.

So even if you're on top of your field and you have everything they want and you are everything they hope to become, just make sure not to try to hook up with them or you'll be subjected to trial by social media.
I'm sure it's even worse in other industries. Soon women will get all the benefits of male thirst while never even having to reject guys, never mind show a little gratitude for literally everything they have in their professional lives.

Only reason this is a problem is because there are women that will do whatever it takes to get to the top. Which means they will sleep with who ever is in power. Other women are salty/jealous of this. Thats one of the biggest reasons men kept doing this in the first place.

As I said in an earlier thread, "men like successful men" is a lie employers made to make their employees work more efficiently.