Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

care to explain, @efiliste?

So a random screenshot which can be easily faked, which also originates from an anti-incel site is enough proof to get an user banned? 2024cels, man...

No, it seems like bullshit
Registered users have the option of bookmark posts, this option doesn't appear on the screenshot
fucking kek. how pathetic can their lives be. imagine targeting a dude on a lonely males forum. what a productive thing to do :feelshaha:

fucking kek. how pathetic can their lives be. imagine targeting a dude on a lonely males forum. what a productive thing to do :feelshaha:
Their lives are so much better than ours jfl

maybe its because he screenshotted something, and some cuck from IT borrowed that screenshot?

Imagine try to fuck with subhuman like us, ruining their cope . IT member are such pathetic weasel

If I actually could find this mfer pretending to be me, he would shit himself
He got pissed off at your antinatalism. :feelskek:
this is scary man

imagine if someone with some decent pc knowledge faked the perfect screenshot

an innocent brocel would have been banned and hated forever....:cryfeels:
That's possible if you have an account here and just change the pfp (with inspect element or normally) and inspect-element the name.
woke: post to IT and pretend to be master
bespoke: post to IT and pretend to be intellau
Can I do this? @LeFrenchCel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Those cunts are trying to get me banned from here
It's disgusting and pathetic what IT does to people like us here. Fuck them, they're worthless pieces of shit anyways.

Wtf these it cucks are trying to sabotage our forum.

Choose an IT user and start spamming her DMs with random manga pages and roblox forums
Fuck, bro... I've been waiting for four hours for this post to be approved... I guess these guys don't like Intellau.
Mad incel

Over for Intellau

Can't believe some retards here fell for this. There isn't even a search option in that screenshot.

@Efiliste all your backstabbers outed themselves in this thread :feelskek::feelskek:

god IT are retarded

Update: got banned for hatespeech for saying "you're faggots if you don't approve this" and "fuck you faggots (boom boom boom boom boom) fuck you faggots (boom boom boom boom boom) fuck you faggots (boom boom boom boom boom)" kind of like the chant in Unite the Right:

Banned

I don’t think they used inspect element the pixels look off. I think they just cut and pasted your profile and put it on there.

I don’t think they used inspect element the pixels look off. I think they just cut and pasted your profile and put it on there.
This is the most likely thing