Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cardio is way harder than lifting

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
tbh, I've never gone hard on cardio. But I've recently set my cope to trying to be more fit and not have such shit lungs. I've always found gymcelling not too challenging, sets are over and done in like 5-15 minutes and nothing, I can make easy lifting gains. But cardio is far worse. Legit feel like I'm going to die, and I'm just doing a basic couch to 5k. Jfc

I wish I was high T and strong to lift weights

Cardio is good for your heart and your endurance, but not for burning calories.

i wish i weigh more than 43kg

It isn't that hard if you find a joyful way to do it.For example when I play basketball I can easily do it for 2 hours and burn a lot of calories,but I can barely do 10 minutes on a treadmill

It isn't that hard if you find a joyful way to do it.For example when I play basketball I can easily do it for 2 hours and burn a lot of calories,but I can barely do 10 minutes on a treadmill
how tall are you

its fucking over
Beyond over bro I get mogged badly everytime I play basketball.Everyone just bullies me around under the basket and the opponent teammates always say "play through the small one":feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Beyond over bro I get mogged badly everytime I play basketball.Everyone just bullies me around under the basket and the opponent teammates always say "play through the small one":feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
i was table tennis player so i didnt get bullied but it felt so shitty when i was playing doubles with my foid friend and she was heightmogging damn but i was 1000 times better than her and she was losing matches i would win playing with my clone
always i can wear lifts tbh but i need to gain weight

I've noticed there is a point where you get "high" from running. I can run much longer distances when I exceed that limit

I've noticed there is a point where you get "high" from running. I can run much longer distances when I exceed that limit
that's true,makes you feel good afterwards too

Try 1 or 2 hours of cardio. It will kick your ass but it will feel so good afterwards.

Cardio seems quite pointless to me tbh, so I don't do it. I only lift.

tbh I quite enjoy cardio because it’s almost therapeutic. Like being in a trance or something.

tbh I quite enjoy cardio because it’s almost therapeutic. Like being in a trance or something.
What about saunas? I quiet enjoy them too, but not after cardio. Usually its like its own day to just relaxmaxx.

What about saunas? I quiet enjoy them too, but not after cardio. Usually its like its own day to just relaxmaxx.

Never really done saunas tbh. Too high inhib to sit a small room naked with other dudes.

Cardio is hardest and most underrated training tbh

You have to focus on your breathing and practice then you'll get better, but don't do too much cardio because it can burn your muscle gains.

Yeah man but basketball isn't that cardio heavy overall so it won't help much

Yeah man but basketball isn't that cardio heavy overall so it won't help much
full court basketball is cardio heavy if the game is not random pick up game.but overall finding some sport that you like will make burning calories much easier,you don't even realize how time passes.treadmill is very boring,you keep checking how much time passed every 30 seconds

full court basketball is cardio heavy if the game is not random pick up game.but overall finding some sport that you like will make burning calories much easier,you don't even realize how time passes.treadmill is very boring,you keep checking how much time passed every 30 seconds
yeah dude I played football and basketball both in school, I wouldn't call them cardio heavy at least not as much as directly just running

I'm also running to just improve breathing and lungs not to lose weight

i should do some cardio as well

you can't bring both strength and endurance to high levels.
in the end you must choose:
lower endurance but higher muscle mass.
lower muscle mass but higher endurance.

cardio has more positive effects for the average incel than weight lifting, and in general cardio is better

Running with asthma is harder than running while 50 lbs overweight. I've done both.

I wish I was high T and strong to lift weights
Low IQ,no matter how low your strength is you can still lift something.
Buy doing some reps over a few days you'll be able to lift a bit more and so on.
Do this for years and you'll have plenty of strength and muscle mass if you eat right.
cardio has more positive effects for the average incel than weight lifting, and in general cardio is better
It really depends,but most people on this site just sit on their ass all day so both would be beneficial

Running with asthma is harder than running while 50 lbs overweight. I've done both.
Yeah just look at all the disgusting hamplanets on r/C25K bragging about their progress with their ugly selfies underneath. An asthmtic with anywhere close to an unhealthy body composition would drop dead before making it dead through week 5.

Cardio is wayyy easier than lifting for me.

Cardio is a good cope along with lifting but I personally find lifting to be easier than cardio.

My low t body hates cardio