Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Carcels: how many tests did it take you

M

malakai

Banned
-
To pass your drivers test?

And what age were you?

didnt pass / 4 times.... / then drivers place got flooded which means i couldnt continue... now I WILL JUST.... bypass all that shit... and bribe.

Same amount as me.. what were your fail items?
Written test multiple choice i had to get under 14 wrong and it had 100 something questions/ not getting enough answers right /no signs and signals test though / in my state they now implemented after the flood where you have to goto a driving class and a certain amount of hours of behind the wheel.. which is ass i hope i can just get it by paying...

I gave up on the tests.

16 for both driving and written. Failed my written test twice before passing. Passed my driving test my first try.

Uno, I was 18

This is how old I am. I took my drivers test the day I saw the midnight premier of Attack of the Clones.

i am going for my license in about 6months ish how hard is it to get one? I really don't wanna fork out money to take another test if i end up failing

i am going for my license in about 6months ish how hard is it to get one? I really don't wanna fork out money to take another test if i end up failing
Practise a day before the test. Cover all your weaknesses, take this shit serious. It's fifty bucks per test here. Just ACE it

1, and I was 16. But I practiced extensively beforehand

I'm an oldcel but I started at 18, failed theory twice, got it on the third, same for practical.

I got mine in 2011, tried once failed and then paid to pass the second attempt

The driver's license company here is very corrupt, you can actually pay to get the driver license and not even touch a car

I passed on my 3rd try at the age of 18. I used my father's Toyota Corolla, which is super tiny, and that's the only reason I passed the maneuverability portion.

Took test in late teens, nearly crashed after going down one way street. Terrified the instructor, who told me never to come back. To this day driving gives me panic attacks, so I don't drive.

I failed my permit test at 15, but passed the next time.

I passed by restricted drivers license test at 15, 10 months later.

Still a perfect and clean record

I passed at 18 in 2006 in a shitty Vauxhall Astra with a worn out clutch. First time. I had 1 minor for "undue hesitation" at a turning. Been driving ever since. Best thing i ever did.

1 time. it's pretty easy was 15.

1st time at 18.

Also got my motorcycle license 1st try at 22 or 23. 100 on the written.

I passed on my first attempt at 16. I've never owned a car and I hate driving, though. If at all possible, I do not intend to drive again. This abstention has, I believe, made my chances with slutcunts go from 0% to 0%.

I can't remember. Maybe 4-5 times? 21'ish. It wasn't that long ago, but I was pretty late. In Australia, you can get your P's at 18 (red), green P's at 19, and full licence by the time you're 22. I'm currently on my green P's, so yes I'm still able to drive alone with no supervision.

I don't like driving. I prefer walking and catching trains, however, driving is pretty convenient, I'd have to say.