Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL car related blackpill

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★

here is a video of the koenigsegg 1:1 being coated in a protective skin. the car is one of the rarest and fastest cars in the world. its also stunningly attractive and would cause a fucking mob of people to crowd around wherever you drove it. observe how there is a team of detailers who painstakingly take their time around every detail. they use warm water instead of cold, special brushes to make sure nothing gets scratched, and go over every step multiple times until everything is perfect. the car is given royal treatment just for being attractive lol. look how they gently massage and caress it. half those workers probably even want to fuck it.

now imagine taking your shitbox $1600 dollar car with cigarette burns in the seats and a cracked windshield to the same shop. the workers wouldnt show a quarter of the same attention and would probably be hours or even days late to return it. theyd actually probably eat their lunch inside of it and spill crumbs everywhere without giving a fuck lol.

even machines can get mogged. attractiveness is EVERYTHING in this universe. all living things will naturally gravitate to attractive things while leaving ugly things to rot and die alone

I drive my mother's old car and it's a tiny little car. I want to buy a new car.

Definitely true. I've noticed that cars will move over for nicer cars on the road.

Definitely true. I've noticed that cars will move over for nicer cars on the road.
absolutely. ive noticed this as well. certain cars just have a "presence" about them and demand respect. red light mogging is a very real and dangerous thing that us wagecucks have to endure each day.

i got mogged by a bmw 8 series coupe last week:cryfeels:. i couldnt fucking wait for the light to turn green so i could switch lanes and move far away from it

Try high status sleepers buddy boyo
Sleepers ftw, beta uprising

attractiveness is EVERYTHING in this universe. all living things will naturally gravitate to attractive things while leaving ugly things to rot and die alone
High IQ

Gear shifts me

just fucking lol , quantum iq

Cope, Chad can pull up in a 1989 Honda Civic in Primer white, one headlight, and reeking of ass, and still get more women than an incel in a supercar.

Just carmax br0