Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Car insurance

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I am searching for new car insurance as my company has the nerve to increase my price every year.

Where is the Truecel option? single just means you are not dating at the moment but being a Truecel is an entirely different status.

Truecel

they should give massive discounts for trucels

There isn't any, you'll just have to stick with single tbh.

truecels don’t drive cars that’s why the option isn’t there

Not the first time I've made IT

You're Irish OP.

Whatever side of the border isn't there a chance you have a bomb under your car at any given moment so insurance companies (comparethemarket.com or moneysupermarket.com) won't insure you?

Northern

southbelfastuff.jpg

Republican

article-1219044-06C00E82000005DC-575_634x378.jpg

You're Irish OP.

Whatever side of the border isn't there a chance you have a bomb under your car at any given moment so insurance companies (comparethemarket.com or moneysupermarket.com) won't insure you?

Northern

southbelfastuff.jpg

Republican

article-1219044-06C00E82000005DC-575_634x378.jpg
That is inaccurate when you say the unionists are northern, the IRA is northern based too. The republicans ancestors have been in Northern Ireland longer than the unionists ancestors.

That is inaccurate when you say the unionists are northern, the IRA is northern based too. The republicans ancestors have been in Northern Ireland longer than the unionists ancestors.

Well UK based Insurance comparison sites won't insure or underwrite the Northern or Republic of Ireland, so you both need your heads bashed together tbh.

Up the cause!

Up your Insurance premium while you're at it.