Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Car crash and shooting caught on video

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
This happened in Philadelphia in 2021. So 19 year old Bryant Heard Jr was making a left turn in a residential neighborhood. He stopped, looked and when he thought the coast was clear, made the turn. Out of nowhere this car comes flying down the road very fast. He clips the front end of Bryants car and he loses control and crashes.

If you look at the video, you see a man working on a car moments before the crash. That man is 22 year old Tyrell Fleming Jr. After the crash, Tyrell starts running towards Bryant who has gotten out of the car.

He stops running and runs back to the car and grabs a gun and then turns and runs toward Bryant again saying "You killed my cousin nigga" then slaughters him on the street.

View: https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhBQvgg61d3En9RW89

Last edited:
Niggers acting like niggers, nothing new

I don't care about these fucking niggers

But he waz a good boi you racist cracka! :soy:

My first instinct was to think this was some sort of double pronged retaliatory hit, but after watching the video and seeing the shooter go to the car, that retard literally shot the other guy because his cousin was speeding and crashed. Wow, he managed to kill one of the few non gangbangers in that neighborhood too. No wonder rent in Philly is so cheap, that place must be a magnet for crime even outside of homicides.

we wuz kangz riding the pyrmz an shiiiit

My first instinct was to think this was some sort of double pronged retaliatory hit, but after watching the video and seeing the shooter go to the car, that retard literally shot the other guy because his cousin was speeding and crashed. Wow, he managed to kill one of the few non gangbangers in that neighborhood too. No wonder rent in Philly is so cheap, that place must be a magnet for crime even outside of homicides.
Rural white areas have lots of guns, but hardly any violent crime.

This happened in Philadelphia in 2021. So 19 year old Bryant Heard Jr was making a left turn in a residential neighborhood. He stopped, looked and when he thought the coast was clear, made the turn. Out of nowhere this car comes flying down the road very fast. He clips the front end of Bryants car and he loses control and crashes.

If you look at the video, you see a man working on a car moments before the crash. That man is 22 year old Tyrell Fleming Jr. After the crash, Tyrell starts running towards Bryant who has gotten out of the car.

He stops running and runs back to the car and grabs a gun and then turns and runs toward Bryant again saying "You killed my cousin nigga" then slaughters him on the street.

what a punk his cousin was the one who hit Bryant dam he didn't deserve that

View: https://youtu.be/DvFzDZb8ttE

what a punk his cousin was the one who hit Bryant dam he didn't deserve that
imagine dying to a thugmaxxing loser tho the guy who shot him thinks hes all that but hes just a bitch

Truckzo