Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cape Town is much more beautiful than I thought it would be

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

신념을 안겨준 김정일장군

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bdCk5AQ9Kw

Afrikaaners managed to build this in a place in which no civilization was present before they arrived while being sanctioned by every state imaginable.

I'd be begging for Afrikaaner rule as many now are with the DA getting 25%. ANC can't even keep the electricity running in a place like this.

It's more beautiful than any Slavic city.

Last edited:
This was built by the chinese

Huh ? Prague, Krakow, Moscow and St Petersburg ?
Not architecturally, I just like the climate and feel of it more.

Also brainrot is eating me alive.

Yeah, sad to see what happened to SA tbh

Niggers have run the place into the ground

And here's the Philippines:
The reality is that most of these countries are akin to slums with the rich making neighborhoods for themselves.

White wakanda

And here's the Philippines:
The reality is that most of these countries are akin to slums with the rich making neighborhoods for themselves.

If that's how the nice parts look like, then I can't imagine even the slums being too bad tbh:feelsUgh:. The more I see those videos, the more curious I am why the rightwing types who don't want immigrants in the west don't simply start reposting and showing those videos to their countrymen to show them the "persecution" and "poverty" the people coming into their countries are supposedly fleeing:feelsjuice:.

White wakanda
Nailed it:feelskek::feelskek:.