Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cant wait until i get my own place and get some peace and quiet.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I live with a family who never checks up or talks to me. Like i’m living with fucking strangers. They have been a distraction to me since i was born. They never came to talk to me and we never grew together. Now after all this time when they say “hey” or “i love you” they expect me to act all nice back and talk to them. They never gave a fuck to invite me to anything and treated me like an inhuman and judged me. I can’t wait till i can be out of this house and get my own place and try to repair what’s left of my destroyed life. I won’t have to hear their drama every single day of what’s going on in their lives. The bad side is i’ll have no one. Which im totally ok with. But society deems that is wrong and women act like you’re weird and a red flag. That’s not the case.

i think im forgetting something

get a stacy roommate

I'd love to live by myself also.

ya it adds stress wastes precious energy having to live with my mom

I've gotten a motorhome recently and it's probably the best choice I made in a long time since I'm still living on parents property, but I have my own space and privacyw