Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't wait till AI replaces th0se creatures.

I prefer a cure to sexual instinct. Damn fucking nature.

God Lord, as if I didn't already have enough reasons to hate humanity. Incels are shamed for being weird while foids who behave like nutjobs are rewarded and encouraged.

Last edited:
The irony is this youtuber is complaining about foids being whores, and then halfway through the video he does a sponsored ad segment.

I can't wait till ai takes over factories and starts building combat robots to kill every organic being on this planet :feelsaww:

The irony is this youtuber is complaining about foids being whores, and then halfway through the video he does a sponsored ad segment.
I might be going a little bit off topic here, but have you noticed something about average redpill youtuber's past. Great number of them was trying to be something else before they just picked up redpill and started grifting. They are NPCs just like others.

I might be going a little bit off topic here, but have you noticed something about average redpill youtuber's past. Great number of them was trying to be something else before they just picked up redpill and started grifting. They are NPCs just like others.
:yes:

It all feeds off itself. Whores find a new way to earn money, red pill grifters find out they can make money by "exposing" the whores, simps pay the whores to make new content, and the cycle continues.

If foids are now earning $7000 a day acting like an NPC, then we're gonna see a tidal wave of this shit pretty soon. Then celebrities will get in on the act. Taylor Swift and Jenna Ortega NPC tiktok videos coming soon.....

God Lord, as if I didn't already have enough reasons to hate humanity. Incels are shamed for being weird while foids who behave like nutjobs are rewarded and encouraged.
Trannies are the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard of and would’ve downright frightened me as a kid, now they’re coddled and celebrated, it’s just a byproduct of what liberal propaganda and degeneracy did to society in such a short time

TikTok should’ve been nuked long ago, literally a platform created by a rival country in order to mentally deteriorate an entire generation jfl

:yes:

It all feeds off itself. Whores find a new way to earn money, red pill grifters find out they can make money by "exposing" the whores, simps pay the whores to make new content, and the cycle continues.

If foids are now earning $7000 a day acting like an NPC, then we're gonna see a tidal wave of this shit pretty soon. Then celebrities will get in on the act. Taylor Swift and Jenna Ortega NPC tiktok videos coming soon.....
Redpilles now try to be blackpill light and try to apper base to attrect Incels and even Normies that try to imitate our way,and sell their programs.

TikTok should’ve been nuked long ago, literally a platform created by a rival country in order to mentally deteriorate an entire generation jfl
Tiktok is a chinease weapon, they saw what happend in social network and made the smart dicision to create their own.

Tiktok is a chinease weapon, they saw what happend in social network and made the smart dicision to create their own.
Yeah and it’s literally working , the average attention span and cognitive ability has gone down in my gen and younger people, fewer kids are playing sports, going to uni, have a grocery list of “self diagnosed “ mental illness along with a receipt of SSRIs, girls young as 12 proclaiming themselves as hoes , etc

I opened tiktok and yup foids are finding out pretty quickly if they dress up as an elf NPC they can earn like $250 on their first live stream.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZM2q4NRkR/

UE 5, Blander and other similar programs can create much better looking females then those creatures, pair them with good AI and you break the income of most of the trash on 0nlySimps, Insta, Youtube and and other social networks. You also break their pride and ego, since most of them will be faced against w0men they have no chance of competing with, Only the top precentage of w0men will be able to compete with AI(In terms of pure looks), they will also lose ton of attention(Though I sure some leftist simp will be there to confort them, but eventually even those won't be able to stend the temptation of AI).

Simps are fools, if the want to bust a nut, there are cheaper and ways that don't give as much money to w0men inflate their ego.

Last edited: