Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't wait for the world to end

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
The end of the world would be the biggest "FUCK YOU" to normies, foids, and chads alike, because their precious soyciety will crumble. They will not know how to live and survive in a world without modern society. This is the only way I would feel any joy from this wretched world that despises me so much; to watch other's entire world crumble before their eyes and all their hard work going down the drain. I don't care if it means death for all, because that way I can finally leave behind this miserable existence of being an unloved incel.

Am certain that 98.9% of this form (myself included) would die in the frist week (feelsbadman)

The end of the world would be the biggest "FUCK YOU" to normies, foids, and chads alike, because their precious soyciety will crumble. They will not know how to live and survive in a world without modern society. This is the only way I would feel any joy from this wretched world that despises me so much; to watch other's entire world crumble before their eyes and all their hard work going down the drain. I don't care if it means death for all, because that way I can finally leave behind this miserable existence of being an unloved incel.
there will be no collpase, only slow decay with all the normies happily accepting worse and worse living conditions until we are back to literal cavemen times.

I
Am certain that 98.9% of this form (myself included) would die in the frist week (feelsbadman)
you spelt forum wrong

That would be a gift to be released from this shitty existence that we never even asked to be in.

It won't be like that for us, we would be the ones who would be the most complicated. And we'd probably suffer more than everyone else, because they're good at ignoring the shit they're standing on. Not us, the only way to enjoy all this as the inferior that we are. It is by provoking this same apocalypse, taking revenge on all of them by ruining their lives and taking away what they want most with our own hands. Only then would you really enjoy it, otherwise you'd just be enjoying its little stumble while you're on the ground.

i have good news for you: every single normie will die in like 100years regardless of end of world
and most of them will not enjoy life since depression is now the default state of human existence thanks to jew brainwashing and groupthink

every single normie will die in like 100years regardless of end of world
and most of them will not enjoy life since depression
Cope normies are fucking like rabbits right now and are living their sexual fantasies.

The end of the world is the day of judgment. Every single human would be wiped out and killed. The sun and moon will crash into the earth. The mountains will be flattened. The seas emptied. The skies will be ripped asunder. And all will answer to and be judged by Allah the almighty.

if you hate the world and want to watch it burn, then you conveniently are in luck!
there is a serious chance of this happening with stong ai. ai taking over the world and ending human dominated society is a very real possility, in our lifetime
a great many people are scared of this happening

either this will happen, or we will get ai sexbot girlfriends. so if you are a hopeless incel, its all good news

Can't wait for it to be over soon

Do you know? I dont. But at least Im not afraid of what is coming.
It would be the thing that scares them the most. Normies need order in their world, so they need the rules, both spoken and unspoken, created and enforced by current society in order to feel safe and secure. It's a way for them to cope, by believing in the system. When society collapses, that will be what scares them the most: a complete lack of order. The reason why religion exists and that there are so many religioncoping normies is because it helps provide a sense of order in their lives and gives them a direction to go.

The End, is the Catalyst to the final verse of a tragic poem, this Life that is.

Also, there would be no more cats being ran into the dirt, neither having to suffer the fate of feline leukemia.