Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can’t think in my native language anymore

Celius

Celius

-
My brain is starting to suddenly freeze when I’m speaking in the language I grew up with. We had guests coming over for instance, and I couldn’t even finish a regular sentence without mumbling and having to actually pause for my head to articulate properly. Coupling this with the fact that I’m truly an ugly sight, it was downright embarrassing.

This is what happens when you’re an autistic pariah whose only source of communication and entertainment involves English, resulting in getting really accustomed to conceiving everything in the same foreign language. Your vocabulary will deteriorate, mental collapses are bound to be prevalent, and overall, you tend to feel more and more alienated, especially among your peers.

Last edited:
I think it already happened or will happen to any of the non native english speakers here

I know exactly what you're talking about:feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

53718.jpg