Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cant stop loling hard at incel tears and normie advice

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
seriously just fucking LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Everytime I open inceltears its like I have a personal observation deck into some nuthouse full of absolute loons who all are convinced they are simultaneously both jesus christ and abraham lincoln and want to spread their experiences to everyone else.

Seriously just lol. almost cant breathe sometimes from loling so hard.

1. Just take out the trash theory:

2. Just wash the dishes and pay taxes theory:
"Because everybody scatters after high school and enters college or jobs and then the real shit starts.

The high school boyfriends that were SO concerned about having just the right kind of girl on their arms don't measure up to a man who can run his own damn dishwasher, keep up on his car registration, and file his own taxes. Because he has a job he has to hold down by being ACCOUNTABLE. Like a functioning ADULT."

JUST LOL WASHING DISHES REALLY GETS WOMENS PANTIES SOAKED YOU HEARD IT HERE BUDDY BOYOS!

3. Remember guys, no mugshots on tinder!!!1 Jeremy Meeks doesn't actually exist, he's just fake news.

"
Have a female friend look over your profile. It’s ridiculously common for guys to complain they get no matches when they have terrible profiles but think they’re fine. It’s not all about looks, even though people like to think it is. If you have a clever profile and decent pictures, you’ll have an easier time.

I’m not saying look like a model, I’m saying have pics that are taken with a decent camera and grab attention, something where you look happy and the lighting is good and you’re doing something interesting or in an interesting place. No grainy pics, shirtless bathroom selfies, bragging about your car, nothing that looks like a mugshot, and then of course everyone has their automatic no pics. For me that’s anyone holding a gun, dead animal, or fish, pics with confederate flags (racist shit in general), pics that just look generally trashy, that sort of thing.

Same goes for the profile, if it’s boring fix it. If it’s not boring, you may have some red flags or things in it that are automatic no’s as well. You’ll need female input on this, so asking your guy friends to check your profile probably won’t help much.
"
>Thinking people on tinder actually swipe based on profiles not on pics
>have a female friend look over profile (because incels totally have female friends)
>nothing racist (except when that tinder experiment with the swastika tattoo guy got matches)

Oh and here's some advice I actually got from Tinder customer service (which I got permabanned from and blocked after 13 emails):

Frances
(Tinder)
Nov 12, 11:21 PM PST
Hello,
Sometimes it’s only a matter of time! There are some things you can do to help others notice your profile.
Try updating your photos, or turn on Smart Photos to make sure that you’re always leading with the photo most likely to be swiped right.
Adding information to your bio could go a long way and will let potential matches learn more about you. I’d also suggest connecting your Instagram and Spotify accounts to your Tinder profile.
Thank you,
Frances

Nov 12, 6:02 PM PST
I get 0 matches in a hundred mile radius and max age range. Maybe I am too ugly? How do I become attractive? Please don't say just be confident.

I've tried debating them there (and still am), and I've concluded that they're nothing but bluepilled cucks who spout bluepill philosophy.

>Nov 12, 6:02 PM PST
I get 0 matches in a hundred mile radius and max age range. Maybe I am too ugly? How do I become attractive? Please don't say just be confident.

life as sub8 on tinder

Lolllll They say the darnest things.

why waste your time on those idiots?

It's not advice it's just supposed to give you copes so you postpone going ER for a day. You'd think one of these brainless shitheads would have absorbed some of the blackpills we discuss regularly here with mountains of supporting evidence, yet they keep wallowing in their bluepill horseshit. It's willful ignorance at this point, who cares?

What I hate about IncelTearers is how fucking arrogant they are.

They preach all this self improvement rhetoric like one never tried, same way people tell the poor to stop being lazy uneducated imbeciles if they want to stop being poor.

They feel entitled to pay eye for an eye, teeth for a teeth which just makes it harder to ever reconciliate positions with them, even if shit actually got better against all odds. They don't even seem to know what it means to preach from example nor really trust incels can change despite humiliating them into abandoning fatalistic cliches, that they just reinforce to feel morally better about themselves.

I don't really know what's gonna happen with my life. They can either fucking laugh at my grave after I kill myself "what a pitiful, weak soul", or can either boast a prideful "told ya shit's getting better", they'll always feel so fucking superior. I know this because I've also done this to others even more pathetic than myself, and I regret it. Those IncelTears imbeciles don't seem to show a bit of rational regret and reflection about how much they ironically aren't solving trouble by telling incels to blame themselves or redefining the incel label into what they think it should be.

They'll never see us as equal to them. For them, we'll always be "the inferior others" they need to either paternalistically rectify or destroy as irredeemable enemies through humiliation or violence, even if we "make it" to replicate their "correct, logically and morally superior" imperatives.

Last edited:
I've tried debating them there (and still am), and I've concluded that they're nothing but bluepilled cucks who spout bluepill philosophy.
Why you do? You can't tell retard to stop being a retard, so don't waste your time with them. Many later will wake up, and take off their pink glasses, thus realising real world is nothing like bluepill tells them.

I even tried an experiment where I took a pic in a Corvette and still with my height and looks I cant even get a SINGLE match..

Being a manlet is hell. Not even fucking fat or deformed. Just short and ugly I guess.

Just their side text is extremely delusional: "for their own failure to get laid" JFL

Just talk with girls brah :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: