Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can’t stop eating

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
I ate a steak and have almost finished off an entire supreme taco party pack(12 tacos) by myself. Eating is not a good cope boyos. Would not recommend.

just junkfoodmaxx, no point in healthy eating when you're subhuman

I ate a steak and have almost finished off an entire supreme taco party pack(12 tacos) by myself. Eating is not a good cope boyos. Would not recommend.

I can relate buddy. Eating and drinking alcohol has been a cope of mine. I put on probably 40 pounds over the past 2 years. It sucks.

i wouldnt stop eating steak either. lol

I started eating too much again shit. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I wish I could eat more.

entire supreme taco party pack

I, on the other hand, can't force myself to eat
I'm already underweight and I'm still losing like 2 pounds a week
I'm trying to eat more, but everything tastes filthy

My problem is soda, not junk food. I know, I should be able to quit. But I hate coffee, caffeine pills make me nauseous, and sleep apnea makes it hard to go without caffeine (i know, i mention the apnea alot, but it really affects my life, and isn't the only reason I'm an incel).

Just dont eat food bro
:feelstastyman:

reading this makes me want to eat now. the past few months ive noticed im eating to make myself feel better the plus is im skinny so i probably wont get fat.