Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't stand my dad

Ihatefaggots

Ihatefaggots

Recruit
★★
My dad gets mad at me for the smallest reasons, yesterday when he told me to grab him a beer, my hand slipped and lightly hit the corner of a chair and he flipped out and started calling me all sorts of shit. Then today he told me to show him some refrigerators online, he would get mad because I would scroll "too fast" when I was stopping at every row for 5 seconds. The worst thing is I don't have a stable enough income to live by myself so I can't say shit to him because I would get kicked out. So, I have to put up with his bullshit. Every time I hear his footsteps approaching my room, I know it's going to be more bullshit. I'll have to thug it out for 3 more years until I graduate college. I hate my life.

brutal, sorry you have to deal with that.
You sure you can't talk back a bit ?

brutal, sorry you have to deal with that.
You sure you can't talk back a bit ?
no chance, tried that once at 16 and it didn't go so well, so I know he'll kick me out for sure if I did that now since I'm legally an adult

I can't stand mine either. Hell, I can't stand either of my parents. Just doomed from the start...

I hope you do well in college and can finally leave that fucker.

My dad gets mad at me for the smallest reasons, yesterday when he told me to grab him a beer, my hand slipped and lightly hit the corner of a chair and he flipped out and started calling me all sorts of shit. Then today he told me to show him some refrigerators online, he would get mad because I would scroll "too fast" when I was stopping at every row for 5 seconds. The worst thing is I don't have a stable enough income to live by myself so I can't say shit to him because I would get kicked out. So, I have to put up with his bullshit. Every time I hear his footsteps approaching my room, I know it's going to be more bullshit. I'll have to thug it out for 3 more years until I graduate college. I hate my life.
Can relate. Best of luck to you, brocel

the new life for young people in burgerland is "I don't have a stable enough income to live by myself so I can't say shit to him because I would get kicked out." or sucking off a landlord enjoy owning nothing ever

the new life for young people in burgerland is "I don't have a stable enough income to live by myself so I can't say shit to him because I would get kicked out." or sucking off a landlord enjoy owning nothing ever
It’s like this in Australia too. Very cucked way of living.

My dad calls me a pathetic bitch for accepting disability welfare for my literal life threatening condition.

Sounds like my mom. You cant do anything right as sub5. They wouldnt react like that if were were socially and sexually successful