Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can't stand failo effect

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
People are talking about his hair and how he's awkward. With that face it doesn't matter what he does.

He'd better get a haircut. I am serious

With that hair the guy looks like a complete buffoon. He's got good facial aesthetics, with a trendy hairstyle I'm pretty sure he could slay.

he's painfully awkward and nowhere near attractive enough to make up for it. His weird acting and body language in the cutaways is cringeworthy

It’s over for this biracial lesbian

Maybe if he cut the afro.

It's the afro bro
f70e485aa8efab9cba170f98ac09ac3a.jpg

I hate, fucking hate hair cuts.
He has cool hair.

Nah Gtfo with such hair seriously. Bald headed is the way to go for low effort cels.

what a bug eyed subhuman

His hair seems like a halo. It's not like black men have the same hair genetics as white guys.

yes it is really enraging

I have a huge failo effect

But that's cool hair, better than bald head. Notice how you're not allowed to be you, go with what you find appealing? No you have to up & apparently change everything on the whim & fancy of what a woman decides is trendy or cool hence why we have all these zoomers running around with these god awful fuckboi top heavy haircuts, clones.

Tbf it's still kinda bad but if he were Chad none would bother him to change it

sideshowbobmaxxing

He's sub8. JFL if you think thats a Chad/Tyrone :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:.

At best, he can hope to betabuxx a landwhale or sub5 foid
He would not have to betabux a landwhale he could slay w/ low class white landwhales very easily.

thought he was female at first glance tbh

He's a slayer period.

This reaction to that post was the right one.

I dunno. Sometimes I think people here really want everyone but whites to fail. That dude looks like the type of dude white women cheat on their husbands with.

Its cope to assume that black guy couldnt get a nice woman.

I dunno. Sometimes I think people here really want everyone but whites to fail. That dude looks like the type of dude white women cheat on their husbands with.

Its cope to assume that black guy couldnt get a nice woman.
Yeah for sure I was agreeing with you and laughed at your reaction.