Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't sleep

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
i can't stop lurking this site or using internet in general
it is too addictive
I'm sleep deprived for couple days now but can't stop
:smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :feelsrope:

keep up the good work officer

Smoking weed can help

Can relate. I want to shoot all my electronic devices, I'm too fucking addicted

I'd try it if it was legal and easily available. Just go in the shop and buy it like pack of cigs.
Just buy it illegally theory

Can relate. I want to shoot all my electronic devices, I'm too fucking addicted
It sucks mang. This shit is too addicting. I guess it's because it's a good escapism tool

i can't stop lurking this site or using internet in general
it is too addictive
I'm sleep deprived for couple days now but can't stop
:smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :feelsrope:
Screenshot 20231025 000149 Digital Wellbeing

I spent 19 hours on phone today

I spent 7.5 hours on mine but also couple hours on my PC. Around 15 hours of screen usage. It's fucked up, you don't even know when the time flies by
Dude i know im a neet. Today i barely slept, at most a couple hours. I either game, watch tv or doom scrool

Dude i know im a neet. Today i barely slept, at most a couple hours. I either game, watch tv or doom scrool
Same here man, either game or doom scroll. Recently I didn't sleep for over 24 hours because of this and I felt like total shit

Same here man, either game or doom scroll. Recently I didn't sleep for over 24 hours because of this and I felt like total shit
My sleep schedule is fucked. I dont even know what im doing half the time, im in constant comatose

Staying awake feels like the one act of rebellion I can still take. Sometimes I don't sleep because I'm afraid of the next day coming too quickly.

My sleep schedule is fucked. I dont even know what im doing half the time, im in constant comatose
I feel like I'm half dead too. I often don't eat enough food because I forget to

Staying awake feels like the one act of rebellion I can still take. Sometimes I don't sleep because I'm afraid of the next day coming too quickly.
The fear is present brocel. You never know what the next day will bring.

I feel like I'm half dead too. I often don't eat enough food because I forget to
Most of my day is monotonous and repetitive, its just a daze. My life has been wasted, but hey in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. I can just cope but sadly every cope has its end

Most of my day is monotonous and repetitive, its just a daze. My life has been wasted, but hey in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. I can just cope but sadly every cope has its end
You can only cope so much. At least enjoy the copes while they still work