Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't sleep

Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
It's in the middle of the night and here i am restless thinking of all the rejection and mockery I've faced in life, meanwhile some chad out there just fell asleep like a baby after he spent his day mogging every living being in his vicinity and fucking the brains out of some whore :feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I feel this bro. Every night I try to cry myself to sleep. It sucks

No sleep for your GrAYass face.

place im trying to sleep in right now has 2 goth whores getting fucked literaly 8 feet away behind a wall. my fan cant even drown out the sounds so im on here

worst part is that i can't even cope when I'm trying to sleep, all I can do is keep trying to fall asleep as my mind is spiraling down a shithole of depressing thoughts

worst part is that i can't even cope when I'm trying to sleep, all I can do is keep trying to fall asleep as my mind is spiraling down a shithole of depressing thoughts
same man, i still haven't slept its almost 9 am now :feelsohgod:

I had the same thing two nights ago
There's nothing you can do for this, brocel :feelsbadman:

damn I'm so sorry for you, are you planning on staying awake for the rest of the day or do you wanna sleep?
i'll tough it out :feelzez: staying awake for right now,i'll probably try again in a few hours

I never had issues with sleep. In contrary, I sleep too long
Usually 10-12 hours a night