Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't sleep thread V:1

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Probably going to make this a series where whenever I cant sleep I'll come up with a random story to pass the time and hopefully help me pass out. I will also say that all of the stories I post are not experiences I have had unless explained otherwise.

This is a story of how an incel grew up. Let's start at the first day of school, kindergarten. A young boy walks into the class. He didn't know any of the students as whenever he played outside it was in his small backyard. As he walked in he was greeted by the teacher and introduced to the class. The school year had already started a few days ago so everyone already had their friend groups. Because of this the boy had to squeeze his way into a friend group. Once he made a few friends he didn't feel to included in conversations he would always have to cut his way into the topic. This happens throughout kindergarten and into grade school.

Once in grade school a new time of day was introduced, recess. As the first recess comes along the little boys friend group runs from him as they get outside. Confused the boy follows only to find they keep running away. This continues for the entirety of recess. Once recess is over and the kids make their way inside to eat they then tell the boy they were playing tag and that he was it. Once the boy heard this he was relieved, but it did not get better. He would continue to be the only one starting off it and it wasn't much fun for the boy anymore. His friends didn't care and said if he didn't like it he couldn't play with them. As grade four comes along he stopped playing with his old friends and stopped seeing them as friends. He then went to join other kids games during recess. Even though he didn't fit in he had more fun then before as he didn't have to join games where he would be made it. He kept going from game to game until he changed schools in grade six.

At the new school the kids were a bit more rude. They made fun of him when he didn't know the things they were taught dispite coming from a different school. These kids would laugh and tease the boy to the point where he would spend recess alone. This became the usual for him. Go to school, get taunted, sit alone and go home. This cycle repeated until Highschool came along.

The boy decided to do his community hours the summer before highschool so that he wouldn't have to do them later. But once highschool began everyone he knew was either dating someone or trying to. Not wanting to be left out he tried to date too, but as he tried he would be rejected again and again. This made him feel like crap. He then noticed some kids he used to play with in his old school. But once he tried to chat with them, it seemed as if they barely remembered him. Now with no friends and no one to date the boy was alone again. During his years in Highschool he began to see more and more clearly how retarded and how much of an asshole everyone was, especially the girls. He noticed the faces of disgust they would give him as he walked by. He would sometimes overhear them talking about how awful he looked. This engraved a passive anger within the boy. As he finished his time in highschool his mindset had been set. He knew people were jerks, he knew girls only liked strong handsome guys, he knew he would never be treated equal for the way he looked and his strength compared to the well known chad. He knew he never stood a chance and lived a few more years with this mindset until he eventually roped. He couldn't handle the fact that he would never be loved. He couldn't handle the fact that he would never be as good as chad. And he especially couldn't handle knowing he would never be seen as equal. The end

Long post bro

Stay away from your phone before sleeping

Stay away from your phone before sleeping
I use my phone as an alarm in the morning so it would be hard to wake up at that point. And that's not the problem I have. I'll be lying in bed trying to sleep but I won't be tired. My eyes won't be sore or trying to shut. I just cant get my body to pass out. I need chloroform or something