Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting cant sleep at night

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
before i used to sleep fine but now i have alot of thoughts which make me stay awake up to 4am and the worst part is its a never ending cycle of pain and torture in my life i wish i was just nonexistant rather then living on this fucked up world full of fake people like people laught at ur pain instead of helping you i think they have been programmed to be this way by the media because they are bluepilled as fuck and dont know whats about to happen but back to my point i always feel deep regret at night ngl because i missed out on everything like i see girls have fun with boys and i rot everynight life is unfair and cruel and something needs to happen like the nuking of the planet or we all suddenly die because this life is ropefuel ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hm, yeah this society could be a lot better.

There are good people out there though.

My plan is to either find them or emigrate, I guess.

Hm, yeah this society could be a lot better.

There are good people out there though.

My plan is to either find them or emigrate, I guess.
yeah its really rare to find good people nowdays

Its your brain looking for solutions to unsolvable problems. You find your mind racing and getting stuck on the same points others inflicted on you.

Its your brain looking for solutions to unsolvable problems. You find your mind racing and getting stuck on the same points others inflicted on you.
oh so its like a defense mechanism

If u have problems sleeping take xanax