Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't play video games anymore

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
Everything is just so fucking boring. I either scroll through my Steam games and end up playing nothing or play for less than an hour and lose interest. Anyone else feel this way? I've been feeling like this for so long I can't even remember the last time I got sucked into a game

Same, i no longer enjoy games, I just replay from soft shit over and over again but i dont really enjoy it that much and when I try a new game I end up dropping it after a few hours

How old r ya?

What!!!

If I had more time in my hands I would play WoW even more nonstop.

I don't give a fuck about the end game. I'll just create another character and level it up mindlessly going about it through the quest route.

Maybe you should give MMORPGs a shot.

Its not super action packed like Counter-strike but MMORPGs are the best way to mindlessly kill time while leveling up your characters.

what had happened?

Sometime videogames feel like a chore when you don't have fun with them anymore. I'd rather do something else than play a game that I won't enjoy.

I'm almost 35, I still play games because there's nothing else to do. Still, I will go through periods of time where I won't play games where I read instead for several months and then when I get bored with books I'll go straight back to video games or maybe binge watch movies. It's all about diversifying your activities where if you get get bored with one going to another alternating them from time to time.

When I get bored with movies I'll go into nature documentaries, historical documentaries, and culinary art shows.

I really enjoy wilderness survival shows recently.

The trick to living in our isolating or alienating prison society is to not get bored with your activities and hobbies doing the same thing repeatedly everyday, you'll become miserable easily just by the constant repeat, alternating spontaneity is the trick over the mind to not get caught up in the mental stagnation of repeating the same activities over and over again.

Last edited:
I'm almost 35, I still play games because there's nothing else to do. Still, I will go through periods of time where I won't play games where I read instead for several months and then when I get bored with books I'll go straight back to video games or maybe binge watch movies. It's all about diversifying your activities where if you get get bored with one going to another alternating them from time to time.

When I get bored with movies I'll go into nature documentaries, historical documentaries, and culinary art shows.

I really enjoy wilderness survival shows recently.
high IQ. I do similar thing cycle between anime,games,novels, philosophy/random topic books. keeps stuff fresh
Everything is just so fucking boring. I either scroll through my Steam games and end up playing nothing or play for less than an hour and lose interest. Anyone else feel this way? I've been feeling like this for so long I can't even remember the last time I got sucked into a game
get tested for vitamin deficiency especially D3

I'm in the same boat. I already played the decent entertaining games years ago so I have nothing else to play since the game industry has done nothing but pumping out shit cinematic tranny games with no concern in gameplay or replayability. The only reason I play games every now and then for 30 minutes is because I don't have motivation to do anything else.

high IQ. I do similar thing cycle between anime,games,novels, philosophy/random topic books. keeps stuff fresh

get tested for vitamin deficiency especially D3
When living in captivity as a prisoner in society you got to think as one to keep yourself mentally sane. Keeping things mentally fresh in your mind as you say is key.

Every cope has an end.

Every cope has an end.
Civilization itself is a kind of mental cope of the existential variety revolving around the absurd spectrum of the human condition, but that is a conversation for another day. :blackpill::feelsdevil:

23. Probably too old to be playing games anyway
23 is not too old but yeah if you have played it for long until now you will start to grow out of it.

Lets play pso2 or TERA

Happens to me from time to time. Sometimes it goes away by itself, but mostly comes down to finding out about cool games that I've never played before.

Civilization itself is a kind of mental cope of the existential variety revolving around the absurd spectrum of the human condition, but that is a conversation for another day. :blackpill::feelsdevil:
High iq.

No dopamine from vidya

Can't got work, wish I could play more

I've recently tried getting into some older games like F.E.A.R. and playing old genesis games on steam. I'm not paying $60 for some fag lecture by AAA kikes.