Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can't muster up the energy to do anything

last_man

last_man

miserable presumptuous no talent
I got home from work today, and after my shower I laid in bed for about two hours, doing nothing besides reading a little bit or checking stuff on my phone. After dinner, I laid in bed some more, this time watching youtube videos and listening to music. I can't even manage to work up the energy to play video games, write music or do anything even remotely productive or creative. I'm not tired from work, my job is really easy, I just can't work up the will to do anything

Me neither, man. I have been constantly exhausted for years now. At this point I fall asleep randomly throughout the day, I honestly forget what it feels like to have even a small amount of energy. I don't deserve to live.

Yeah I can't even work up the energy to go out and get some food. Mostly just feel bored and lonely.

do you think having a house full of kids and a wife, would give you energy?

What is this_"woorrk" ?

I feel the same way everyday too. Nothing is enjoyable anymore.

me too, I get back from work and LDAR then sleep

I got home from work today, and after my shower I laid in bed for about two hours, doing nothing besides reading a little bit or checking stuff on my phone. After dinner, I laid in bed some more, this time watching youtube videos and listening to music. I can't even manage to work up the energy to play video games, write music or do anything even remotely productive or creative. I'm not tired from work, my job is really easy, I just can't work up the will to do anything
Me neither, man. I have been constantly exhausted for years now. At this point I fall asleep randomly throughout the day, I honestly forget what it feels like to have even a small amount of energy. I don't deserve to live.
Yeah I can't even work up the energy to go out and get some food. Mostly just feel bored and lonely.
me too, I get back from work and LDAR then sleep
Google "persistent depressive disorder"

Google "persistent depressive disorder"

To be honest I think it's just a lack of meaningful contact with others that does it for me. Anyone would feel down if they lacked that.

Assuming this (((mental illness))) is valid, then what are you suggesting we do?
No idea, just know that you probably have something mentally wrong with you. Don't worry, I have something wrong with me, too.
To be honest I think it's just a lack of meaningful contact with others that does it for me. Anyone would feel down if they lacked that.
Don't you have any friends at all? Work? School? Or are you a NEET?

Shame on you. Go to the gym brah.

Same. I’m just not really motivated to do anything, and I mostly just go on my phone to browse the web or play games and LDAR each day.

das what depression does to us, its over

Same. I’m just not really motivated to do anything, and I mostly just go on my phone to browse the web or play games and LDAR each day.
That and masturbate till my dick goes numb