Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't make this shit up: Noodlewhore (with JBW bf) at costco says "Fuck China Nigger"

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I swear noodlewhores are the biggest white supremacists and the biggest anti-Asian racists on this planet. This is just so sad and awkward. An ugly gook whore like herself saying "Fuck China nigger". What is this world coming to?

Someone please set up a fucking gofundme so that she can get her iddy bitty eyes done. She needs eye surgery ASAP lol

View: https://twitter.com/GrindFaceTV/status/1389031110147919872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1389031110147919872%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Last edited:
I hate noodlewhores :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

it doesnt even make sense why she would say that at all. “China” and “nigger” have no relationship whatsoever

Link doesnt work

it doesnt even make sense why she would say that at all. “China” and “nigger” have no relationship whatsoever
i think she was talking to some black foid. or maybe she was trying to seem "cool" and edgy?

brutal (((covid)))

I wanna fuck noodlewhores
@Modus Coperandi cope

Noodlewhores really are the worst

Woman
Retarded
They
Are

I don't get these bluepilled comments about her being "self hating" :soy::bluepill:

She and other women who do the same thing clearly do not identify with their race or just simply hate the males of their race and only males.
You think that when a white woman trashes whites she does this to shoot herself in the foot? No. She knows that 99.99% of white bashing is directed only towards white men.

Women are a class of their own. They don't identify with any culture or race because they don't need it to survive. Every culture/race that defeats their own will just absorb them and sleep with them.

"Her racist white boyfriend brainwashed her, you see this a lot with Asian women&white man couples." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

-@Mimorisuzukofan Mimori Suzuko and Love Live.I’m a guy. 17 years old and black. anime and jpop​

gyagagygsgaga this black anime watcher probably fetishizes noodle whores and thinks that they are pure kind gentle beauties that were corrupted by da evil white man :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

Last edited:
Screenshot 20210504 092606 DuckDuckGo

westernized asian males are wagies while westernized asian women become liberal whores and try to fuck as much as possible, they'd be better off in their own countries. Different species can't live with each other just like the difference between a pitbull and a labrador retreiver

I don't get these bluepilled comments about her being "self hating" :soy::bluepill:

She and other women who do the same thing clearly do not identify with their race or just simply hate the males of their race and only males.
You think that when a white woman trashes whites she does this to shoot herself in the foot? No. She knows that 99.99% of white bashing is directed only towards white men.

Women are a class of their own. They don't identify with any culture or race because they don't need it to survive. Every culture/race that defeats their own will just absorb them and sleep with them.

"Her racist white boyfriend brainwashed her, you see this a lot with Asian women&white man couples." :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

-@Mimorisuzukofan Mimori Suzuko and Love Live.I’m a guy. 17 years old and black. anime and jpop​

gyagagygsgaga this black anime watcher probably fetishizes noodle whores and thinks that they are pure kind gentle beauties that were corrupted by da evil white man :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

fuck China, nigger

this whore should be sewed in a jute bag and threw into a river

Exactly. Most often in absence of xenophobic chads they love their culture, country, food and music. They just hate the men @Lv99_BixNood

You guys are saying that's how noodlewhores are, but the reality is, that's how all women are. When women marry a man of another ethnicity, she's no longer loyal to her birth culture. I have seen it with Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and Indian women that marry white guys

I would fuck this whore so hard. Fuck of all you jbw fags sayin jbw jbw i want this chink whore on my dick but it never happens

Maybe she isnt Chinese.

She looks Korean tbf

Is this really her? Fucking ugly noodle, looks literally like a corpse.

I am yet to see someone more racist, colorist and nordicist than an asian foid, all femoids are born by default racist, but nothing at the level of a noodlewhore:feelsmage:

I swear noodlewhores are the biggest white supremacists and the biggest anti-Asian racists on this planet. This is just so sad and awkward. An ugly gook whore like herself saying "Fuck China nigger". What is this world coming to?

Someone please set up a fucking gofundme so that she can get her iddy bitty eyes done. She needs eye surgery ASAP lol

View: https://twitter.com/GrindFaceTV/status/1389031110147919872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1389031110147919872%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Not all noodle whores are Chinese

You guys are saying that's how noodlewhores are, but the reality is, that's how all women are. When women marry a man of another ethnicity, she's no longer loyal to her birth culture. I have seen it with Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and Indian women that marry white guys

Makes sense, that’s why they’re prone to Stockholm syndrome too. If your tribe gets conquered and the men carry you off it’s advantageous to assimilate. Men would just get killed off