Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Can't look people in the eye.......

MarcusVictor

MarcusVictor

Banned
-
Is anyone else unable to make eye contact with other humans...........i just stare at anything else but their fucking eyes when try and speak to me i probably look so fucking autistic doing it.

Incel trait for sure. Any low inhibcels out there notice a diff in how you get treated if you make eye contact???????????

I’ve felt the same-- mostly because I barely had any human interaction since childhood and low self-esteem. Actually, nobody cares if you look at their eyes (not in a creepy way, however).

I’ve felt the same-- mostly because I barely had any human interaction since childhood and low self-esteem. Actually, nobody cares if you look at their eyes (not in a creepy way, however).

same i just feel so weird when i even look at them for two seconds in the eye

In the animal world it can be taken as an act of aggression. Asians have have less eye contact, so it could be a cultural thing too.

In the animal world it can be taken as an act of aggression. Asians have have less eye contact, so it could be a cultural thing too.

I'm in america so def not a cultural thing, just an incel thing

I get scatterbrained if I look at someone in the eyes too long

That's the autism. Try that around parents with autistic kids, and they'll pick right up on it. They'll be like "Are you on the spectrum?" And internally you'll be "Damn it! I thought I was being normal! What did I do wrong this time?"

Im completely opposite, i always stare into people's eyes, they probably think im a psycho and makes them uncomfortable.

I find it hard.

Definite incel trait. Looking people (women specifically) in the eye is a low inhibition trait, and type of trait that has allowed sub-chads to ascend tbh

over for starecels. you have no chance against a foid.

You will lern to Care less , people are Shit and so should you

i get something similar where i start tearing up when i make eye contact and look away after 0.1 seconds definitely an incel trait