Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't imagine having a girl who'd be attracted to me. feels too unnatural/unreal

I

incel20

Officer
★★★
I don't even know what I would do. spent my entire life with girls hating me and never kissed, dated, etc. too old now, it isn't socially acceptable to be inexperienced with women at this age.

I'd probably turn them off from how uncomfortable I look.

it isn't socially acceptable to be inexperienced with women at this age

Their cuck mentality has brought about the age of feminism. To hell with them.

If anything good ever comes out, it will be via the destruction of the current system. With it, a lot of false notions will fade away. Along with your being uncomfortable ^^

I’d date you if I don’t already have a boyfriend who just so happens to be 6’5 tee hee.

same being 30 and in the same boat. it feels so wrong to feel like this i agree with you it gets very hard the whole intimacy thing gets worse as you get older. i was hugged awhile back by sis and i felt so unsure of what to do as it felt so foriegn.

Funny how that is

Monday fa described it well, if you view relationships as something that "other people do" then you're literally excluding yourself from the gene pool and basically its over.