Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cant i even go buy a Pepsi?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Fridge was empty so i decided to go to the local supermarket which is like 5minutes away from me.At the street i literally saw a group of teens literally hugging and singing some shit(like the freaking cuckteen movies),i saw about 4-5 couples all of that by just going.Inside the supermarket these 3foids were checking out the chadlite cashier meanwhile they didnt even give a look at me.How can i keep coping if i cant go outside for 10minutes?what happens if i go to the mall shopping(i have to in the future) or go to the fckin sea?What the fuck is life simulated and im just being mocked?

P.S +1 point of true inceldom if you know who liked pepsi aswell

@Themisterpepsi

Over for Pepsicels

This would not have happened if you chose superior Coke instead tbh

lol at people drinking pepsi, coke is the superior drink tbh

I prefer Dr Pepper.

Ive had very relatable experiences, i hate going outside and only drink water

I drink diet A&W root beer

pepsi is shit anyway

Dude you should always keep drinking pepsi no matter how tough the journey is KEEP DRINKING PEPSI.
pepsi is shit anyway
Go fuck yourself normie

I like them both. Pepsi and Coke. They can live in harmony. Just like incels and chads as long as Sprite is not around to tempt them. When sprite comes around, it ruins everything. Fucking sprite. I'll fucking swear to god I'll cut all sprites out, I'll make a spritocaust, I'll burn this fucking dirty sprites alive.

I like them both. Pepsi and Coke. They can live in harmony. Just like incels and chads as long as Sprite is not around to tempt them. When sprite comes around, it ruins everything. Fucking sprite. I'll fucking swear to god I'll cut all sprites out, I'll make a spritocaust, I'll burn this fucking dirty sprites alive.

Attachments

• last ned.gif
    last ned.gif
    457.4 KB · Views: 46
I went on a trip to London last week and it turned out my hotel was in the black capital of London so you can imagine the mogging I got in the local supermarket, a 5 feet 6 white man

Fridge was empty so i decided to go to the local supermarket which is like 5minutes away from me.At the street i literally saw a group of teens literally hugging and singing some shit(like the freaking cuckteen movies),i saw about 4-5 couples all of that by just going.Inside the supermarket these 3foids were checking out the chadlite cashier meanwhile they didnt even give a look at me.How can i keep coping if i cant go outside for 10minutes?what happens if i go to the mall shopping(i have to in the future) or go to the fckin sea?What the fuck is life simulated and im just being mocked?

P.S +1 point of true inceldom if you know who liked pepsi aswell
I had to endure this every time I go to college. :reeeeee:

Dr pepper>Pepsi>caca cola

I'm so sorry for your loss :feelsrope:i had a similar situation trying to get a lighter from the gas station.

I never got the lighter...... :cryfeels: