Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't hold it together anymore...

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
The constant pain, the constant reminder of what Chad has, the girls I went to school with's current behavior (accidentally found one on a dating app), and every fucking thing else.

My entire family life-mogging the shit out of me, basically everyone life-mogging the shit out of me, I feel like crying constantly and am starting to have homocidal ideation towards my parents' minecraft characters.

Yep, gonna rope soon.

I wish I could give you some arguments against roping, but there aren't any :feelsrope:

I wish I could give you some arguments against going paddock, but there aren't any :feelsahh:

A382C989 DD43 4B81 8B7D 20A050C62BFF

Dude, do it.
Contact a dealer through tor
Get fucked up on drugs, it is better than rope
:lul: :lul: :lul: , I'm taking painkillers, jacking off and trying to enjoy the little things and the company I get here with u guys.

arent you like 12? shit will get way worse man way worse

Sounds like someone needs more duct tape!

aren’t most of us already hE Re

The constant pain, the constant reminder of what Chad has, the girls I went to school with's current behavior (accidentally found one on a dating app), and every fucking thing else.

My entire family life-mogging the shit out of me, basically everyone life-mogging the shit out of me, I feel like crying constantly and am starting to have homocidal ideation towards my parents' minecraft characters.

Yep, gonna rope soon.
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY HOLY SHItttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttk I wish I was GOOD LOOKING FUCK