Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Can't go a single day without seeing an interracial couple

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Specifically bmwf in their 40s. I think that age range got cucked the worst, that was the peek of niggermania. I dont think i could've been born in a worse place for white people. May the jews with their immigration policies and all those in degenerate interracial couples suffer for their sins in Jesus' name Amen.

Where do you live? I’m in the northeast US and most couples are racematched

Interracial couples need to be thrown in Auschwitz and given "shower" treatment, in form of some zyklon B soap

it's even worse for the super young

Whiteyboys are going insticts, Its over for my race
I said most couples are racematched lol. There are some ghetto fat whores who date black men but for the most part white women here date within race, in spite of how ultra-liberal they are

I said most couples are racematched lol. There are some ghetto fat whores who date black men but for the most part white women here date within race, in spite of how ultra-liberal they are
ITS OVER MAN!

Surprised there’s that much bmwf in cucknada. I thought most immigrants there were curry and rice
Yea at least in the Gta. All the immigrants r curry. But middle aged wf still get fukd by koko

My town is kiked too

These oldheads missed the boat on this sort of stuff so now they're making up for it, causing them to pass their down to their kin.