Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't get sex or a girlfriend = Misogynistic terrorist

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Oh great, I guess they'll be coming for me soon.

Kek at them saying their are only 2'000 Incels in the UK also, most are bluepilled cucks who wouldn't sign up on sites like this anyway as the truth would make them rope by the end of the week!

JFL! Those officers look like incels themselves!

So are they going to arrest themselves?

Why are 3 out of the 4 examples militarycels? :waitwhat:

fbicucks will never catch me:feelzez:

A police car can fit 5 of them and ı have 10 shells in GTA San Andreas

JFL! Those officers look like incels themselves!

So are they going to arrest themselves?

Hear I thought Incels are primarily disabled. That's what WHO said last time I checked.
PS... All the male cops I've seen & met up with from my previous RWA days... They're all Incels or Incelesque themselves... JFL...

Hear I thought Incels are primarily disabled. That's what WHO said last time I checked.
PS... All the male cops I've seen & met up with from my previous RWA days... They're all Incels or Incelesque themselves... JFL...
Even the married ones hate women and abuse their wives lol.

Being lonely but kind = evil inkwel :soy:
Being good looking and beating up your girlfriend = having a good personality :soy::soy:

Being lonely but kind = evil inkwel :soy:
Being good looking and beating up your girlfriend = having a good personality :soy::soy:
It's fucking insane the logic that is used against us.

Better to join a grooming gang.

edit: would be hilarous when they'd knock at your door @FACEandLMS
I picture that little midget cop face to face to a 6'3 bbc. I hope your face is somehow lean now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back