Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't get rejected if you don't approach!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
But seriously though, I almost never approach foids in public in case I come off as weird or creepy.

I gave up on foids there's no point in trying anymore.

I gave up on foids there's no point in trying anymore.
I don't want to give up, my life is not worth living if I don't have a GF.
I know that may sound like a simp thing to say, but I don't care.
Some people might still live for video games, movies or other entertainment, but I don't,
I only just want a fucking GF, seriously, that's all I goddamn want...

But seriously though, I almost never approach foids in public in case I come off as weird or creepy.
That's a smart move, keep it up.

Approaching them could cause an awkward scene for you. Or worse you'll be hit with false rape allegations.

Worst case scenario, they'll call their cuck chad friends to beat you up

dont ever approach, you're doing the right thing.

I’ve never done it but Ive been thinking about it more and I think I should give it a shot

good luck with that i guess
I'll definitely need it.
Thing is, most foids don't even want to be approached.
When I see foids in town or public places like fast food joints, their often with their female friends, not with male friends or boyfriends.
And when they do want to be approached, they'll only want it from chad or prettyboys.

Also, I don't have much in common with foids anyway.
Honestly, I'm a simple guy with no high aspirations,
I don't go to college or uni and I don't have a career, nor do I want one.
What I want out of life is to settle down with a woman I like and start a family in the countryside.
Unfortunetly, foids have been brainwashed into thinking that is toxic, opressive, sexist and mysoginistic.
They want to party around, sleep around and get abortions instead, and then settle down when their like 35 ish.

If women liked you they would make it obvious you should approach. Don't bother approaching if she doesn't give you those signs. I'm autistic, and even I noticed at work when women would give those signs to other men.

If women liked you they would make it obvious you should approach. Don't bother approaching if she doesn't give you those signs. I'm autistic, and even I noticed at work when women would give those signs to other men.
Based, Believe it or not some foids give FAKE choosing signals to manipulate a man’s feelings just to raise their own ego or just to tease him for fun, they are beyond demonic.

Based, Believe it or not some foids give FAKE choosing signals to manipulate a man’s feelings just to raise their own ego or just to tease him for fun, they are beyond demonic.
True, I should've included that in. Although I think it's more rare if they give those fake signals to 6'6" chads.

True, I should've included that in. Although I think it's more rare if they give those fake signals to 6'6" chads.
The shocking thing is that sometimes even the 6’6 chad isn’t enough.

6'6 is extremely fucking tall.
Hell, thats not tall, that's GIGANTIC.
Foids would view that man, regardless of his face, as a big scary fucking ogre.

6'6 is extremely fucking tall.
Hell, thats not tall, that's GIGANTIC.
Foids would view that man, regardless of his face, as a big scary fucking ogre.
6'6 is not that tall nowaday, still top percentile but it becomes less and less rare as time passes.

6'6 is not that tall nowaday, still top percentile but it becomes less and less rare as time passes.
A large number of men in my town are still like, 5'9.

A large number of men in my town are still like, 5'9.
Sure but with younger generations being taller on average, an height that was gigantic yesterday is becoming simply tall and thus desired outside of niches (since the upper boundary when you start to get disminishing returns in terms of SMV is higher than before) .

Sure but with younger generations being taller on average, an height that was gigantic yesterday is becoming simply tall and thus desired outside of niches (since the upper boundary when you start to get disminishing returns in terms of SMV is higher than before) .
Yet, lots of average height normies have girlfriends.
Source: IRL.

Approaching foids as a blackpilled incel doesn't make sense.

Yet, lots of average height normies have girlfriends.
Source: IRL.
Did i deny that in the first place ?
I was answering your post about the fact that they would consider a 6'6 dude as an ogre which isn't necessarily the case.

Did i deny that in the first place ?
I was answering your post about the fact that they would consider a 6'6 dude as an ogre which isn't necessarily the case.
I've seen some height charts where foids consider 6'6, or even 6'5, 6'4 and even 6'3 as too tall and that the ideal male height is 6'0-6'2.

you don’t have to approach foids They approach you

I've seen some height charts where foids consider 6'6, or even 6'5, 6'4 and even 6'3 as too tall and that the ideal male height is 6'0-6'2.

There was this graph in a study that investigated outcome differences between face and height, face had much more impact of course however you can see that 6'3-6'4 had the most positive impact while 6'5-6'6 is roughly at the same level with the 6'1-6'2 interval.
Hence i'd say that 6'3-6'4 is ideal; and obviously face is what will determine your fate for the most part (i don't know any handsome dude who is incel but i do know several tall incels).

Approaching toilets as an incel is an easy way to get locked up or humiliated at the very least. Don't.

There was this graph in a study that investigated outcome differences between face and height, face had much more impact of course however you can see that 6'3-6'4 had the most positive impact while 6'5-6'6 is roughly at the same level with the 6'1-6'2 interval.
Hence i'd say that 6'3-6'4 is ideal; and obviously face is what will determine your fate for the most part (i don't know any handsome dude who is incel but i do know several tall incels).
Several tall incels you say?
Lots of folk on this forum believe and think that height is a golden ticket to being chad.

Several tall incels you say?
Lots of folk on this forum believe and think that height is a golden ticket to being chad.
This is obviously not true, girls don't give the slightest shit if you are tall (as in normal tall, not freak-tier in which case nichemaxxing may work sometimes) and ugly.
It only really boosts you when your face is at least normie-looking.

This is obviously not true, girls don't give the slightest shit if you are tall (as in normal tall, not freak-tier in which case nichemaxxing may work sometimes) and ugly.
It only really boosts you when your face is at least normie-looking.
I've said this on this forum before, and I'll say it again, loud and clear.

HEIGHT DOES NOT FIX UGLINESS!
AN UGLY MAN WHO IS TALL IS STILL AN UGLY MAN!