Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t get past talking stage

A

abdioocnfnf

Banned
-
Permaban enforced as fuck
So im an 18 year old male whos had multiple girls ask for my phone number at the beach, park, etc but it seems like I always fail the “talking” stage. I don’t know if i’m boring or just have a bad personality. I’ve had casual sex with 2 women but I can’t seem to retain a girlfriend and it feels like I will die alone without a wife/kids.

if youre not larping you probably have aspergers/tism.
also, goodbye.

So im an 18 year old male whos had multiple girls ask for my phone number at the beach, park, etc but it seems like I always fail the “talking” stage. I don’t know if i’m boring or just have a bad personality. I’ve had casual sex with 2 women but I can’t seem to retain a girlfriend and it feels like I will die alone without a wife/kids.

@The Enforcer;

"Your appeal is fucking denied."

Last edited:
I don't think you're an incel.

do you have any idea what this forum is about ?

Consulting incel forum for dating advice :bigbrain:

If you were already able to have casual sex with 2 women by the age of 18, and if you've had multiple women give you their number, then you are doing very well and you are likely good looking.

This will not be a community suited for you because this is a place for ugly men who haven't had any sort of success with women.

You will be able to find plenty of self improvement communities elsewhere where you could improve your talking with women.

I wonder what his forum sign up message said.

If you were already able to have casual sex with 2 women by the age of 18, and if you've had multiple women give you their number, then you are doing very well and you are likely good looking.

This will not be a community suited for you because this is a place for ugly men who haven't had any sort of success with women.

You will be able to find plenty of self improvement communities elsewhere where you could improve your talking with women.

Get the fuck out sexhaver

how you get past the talking stage is that you shut up