Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't get over the blackpill and lookism

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Can't get over the blackpill and lookism.

I haven't been reading about these things for a while, like maybe 2 weeks. Yeah my mental health is better as I try to absorb myself in other stuff, I still can't get over this whole lookism thing. And just observing people around me is making the situation even worse for some reason.

Like every single men who are considered attractive have almost all of these features. Good facial harmony, 1:1 facial height to width ratio, strong jawline and lower third (or a thick beard covering the lower third), good midface and prominent cheekbones, good forward growth and forward grown maxilla, hunter/almond eyes, low to zero upper eyelid exposure, thick eyebrows, positive or neutral canthal tilt and I could go on. I know it sounds silly and people will laugh at me but it's true you don't judge a person's eye by measuring their canthal tilt but you'll just think their eyes are droopy, unhealthy, unattractive. You can just look at a man people say they are attractive and almost check off these criterias in their face. Also not counting tall height or a strong frame or muscles.

Like whenever you're watching a sitcom and they introduce a character who is supposed to be attractive, you can check those features off, a man girls thirst over in tiktok or twitter, check, some guy in your school everyone thinks is attractive? Check. The teacher the girls have crush on? Check. Almost all the male protagonists in romance novels written by and sold millions of copies targeted and bought mostly by women? Tall, huge, muscular, deep baritone voice, perfect blue eyes and strong, square shaped jaw. Check, check and check. The korean so called feminine guys who are not "conventionally attractive" but still has women lusting over in millions? Check.

The guys who are bullied for being ugly, you can see the lack of those features very clearly. I have been looking at people's faces observing their features all the time and it's almost always this case. Sometimes there are exceptions, but those guys have some other features to compensate, like a tall guy with poor eye area perceived as attractive, or a guy with recessed jaw covering it with a beard, but those are very far in between.

I just can't get over the objectivity of it all. Everyone keeps saying beauty is subjective and it is in the eye of the beholder, but I just don't see that. Those who are beautiful are almost always objectively beautiful, from the marble statues thousands of years ago, to the early ages of movies, magazines to today, beautiful men have always had these features. Even arts, comic books imitate this as well.

I just can't get over it. I have a mediorcre jawline and very poor eye area. I can get a jaw surgery sometime in the future but I'll always have these saggy droopy eyes and I'm only 20. I also have ptosis which causes asymmetry in my upper eyelids (right eyelid droops lower than the left one). No matter how many skin care products I use I'll never look like those men. The men girls actually lust after, actively pursue, write poems about, stories, fanfics. I might be settled for in the future but I don't think I'll ever have that superficial attraction, the whole, complete, genuine attraction (I can't put what I mean into words).

Sorry if this entire post sounds bullshit and ridiculous to you, if you think I need help, then you are absolutely right, sadly no therapy for me yay! The best I can do is to do a dark magic ritual to get rid of the demon in me yay :D

You didn’t write this.

Stop copypasting bullshit from Reddit that im not gonna read

I haven't been reading about these things for a while, like maybe 2 weeks. Yeah my mental health is better as I try to absorb myself in other stuff, I still can't get over this whole lookism thing. And just observing people around me is making the situation even worse for some reason.

Like every single men who are considered attractive have almost all of these features. Good facial harmony, 1:1 facial height to width ratio, strong jawline and lower third (or a thick beard covering the lower third), good midface and prominent cheekbones, good forward growth and forward grown maxilla, hunter/almond eyes, low to zero upper eyelid exposure, thick eyebrows, positive or neutral canthal tilt and I could go on. I know it sounds silly and people will laugh at me but it's true you don't judge a person's eye by measuring their canthal tilt but you'll just think their eyes are droopy, unhealthy, unattractive. You can just look at a man people say they are attractive and almost check off these criterias in their face. Also not counting tall height or a strong frame or muscles.

Like whenever you're watching a sitcom and they introduce a character who is supposed to be attractive, you can check those features off, a man girls thirst over in tiktok or twitter, check, some guy in your school everyone thinks is attractive? Check. The teacher the girls have crush on? Check. Almost all the male protagonists in romance novels written by and sold millions of copies targeted and bought mostly by women? Tall, huge, muscular, deep baritone voice, perfect blue eyes and strong, square shaped jaw. Check, check and check. The korean so called feminine guys who are not "conventionally attractive" but still has women lusting over in millions? Check.

The guys who are bullied for being ugly, you can see the lack of those features very clearly. I have been looking at people's faces observing their features all the time and it's almost always this case. Sometimes there are exceptions, but those guys have some other features to compensate, like a tall guy with poor eye area perceived as attractive, or a guy with recessed jaw covering it with a beard, but those are very far in between.

I just can't get over the objectivity of it all. Everyone keeps saying beauty is subjective and it is in the eye of the beholder, but I just don't see that. Those who are beautiful are almost always objectively beautiful, from the marble statues thousands of years ago, to the early ages of movies, magazines to today, beautiful men have always had these features. Even arts, comic books imitate this as well.
. And just observing people around me is making the situation even worse for some reason.

the situation is worsening mentally BECAUSE THE BLACKPILL IS BEING REINFORCED BY OBSERVATION AND YOUR INTERACTION WITH REALITY

THE REALITY IS THE DATA SUPPORTING THE BLACKPILL

which you thought was too cynical to be true

however if so, you dont truly know how low humanity is ethically and morally

Comical.

You will grow out of it eventually

1795.jpg
2 a96d905a5d

XD

I just can't get over the objectivity of it all. Everyone keeps saying beauty is subjective and it is in the eye of the beholder
It’s a cope normies make up so they don’t hear to accept the uncomfortable reality that everything they “earned” was just handed to them

Blackpill remains undefeated :blackpill:

It's a very harsh reality to absorb and does take some time to get used to of course some can't take it anymore.