Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can’t get over my body insecurities. I feel like genuinely giving up on life. I’m a weak willed cuck.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I have many insecurities. But some of the biggest ones are my loose skin and big nipples. I use to be morbidly obese, and I lost over 100 pounds, both with that came gross loose skin and my nipples got big from being a fat ass. My face is also still chubby even though I’m a good weight now.

Even if a foid gave me a chance, no way would I ever be able to take my clothes off. She would be absolutely disgusted by my body and would refuse to touch me.

I feel trapped in my body with no escape. For the first time ever, I actually think I want to end my shit existence. Before I would just be depressed and cope. I’m good for nothing anyway. No foid could ever love me.

I don’t hate foids. I’ve come to that realization. I’ve just been LARPing as a foid hater. Or maybe even I was trying to hate them to make myself feel better (giga cope)? Who knows. When I think of women, I don’t get mad, only sad. But I just want one to accept me for who I am even with my flaws. I want to be happy with myself. I want to be happy in this world.

I don’t visit this site much anymore, I’ll probably only visit every once in a while to vent. Anyway, I’m thinking of ending things sooner or later. I’m just a bit afraid. I wish I wasn’t a coward. I wish I was strong.

If you truly hate your loose skin, there are procedures to cut and staple it.

I’m aware, but that leaves massive ugly scars. It’s just as bad tbh. No escape for me.

Don’t worry dude, just Moan like a psycho and she will get turn on sucking off a filthy bastard perv… hmmm:feelsdevil:
Say you love how pretty she is and how lucky you are to enjoy her, disgust the hell of her dude!

I’m aware, but that leaves massive ugly scars. It’s just as bad tbh. No escape for me.

Oh no, I disagree. Scars can even look good if you've got the muscles.

Don’t worry dude, just Moan like a psycho and she will get turn on sucking off a filthy bastard perv… hmmm:feelsdevil:
Say you love how pretty she is and how lucky you are to enjoy her, disgust the hell of her dude!
:feelsseriously:
Oh no, I disagree. Scars can even look good if you've got the muscles.
I’ll look into it more.

I have red stretch marks on my belly, freaking man boobs ever since I was after leg surgery since 2008, short and now after circumcision a reduced penis… I just enjoy em anyway and simply focus on my own pleasure… hookers never turn you down :cryfeels:

My face is also still chubby even though I’m a good weight now.
I'm assuming it's also because loose skin.

You can try RF therapy. Also check out the collagenmaxxing threads on looksmaxx.

I hope it helps brocel. Stay lean for long enough and hopefully you'll lose the loose skin.

That's still better. I've heard there are cosmetic procedures for surgert scars.

But some of the biggest ones are my loose skin and big nipples. I use to be morbidly obese, and I lost over 100 pounds, both with that came gross loose skin and my nipples got big from being a fat ass. My face is also still chubby even though I’m a good weight now.
Dude, literally the same for me besides the big nipples. It's my biggest insecurity as well, it's fucking terrible and it's so hard to accept that you've worked so hard to drop the weight, but you're just never gonna be truly normal again. :feelsbadman:
The surgeries will make you look like you've been through a fucking slaughterhouse and the results are never good.

Dude, literally the same for me besides the big nipples. It's my biggest insecurity as well, it's fucking terrible and it's so hard to accept that you've worked so hard to drop the weight, but you're just never gonna be truly normal again. :feelsbadman:

The surgeries will make you look like you've been through a fucking slaughterhouse and the results are never good.

There'll be scarring, but scars can work. Lots of people have scars. I would prefer it to loose skin any day.

Looseskincelscels unite :cryfeels:

They don't look like the "cool" scars you would get in an accident or whatever, and the skin in between is still messed up. Look up result pictures and you'll rarely find good ones.

I went looking. This here doesn't look bad. Especially if some muscle was put on the frame.

How did you manage to lose the weight?

How often did you eat. Would you fast within a certain set of hours or for days?
I ate 700 calories a day. Don’t do that. You will fuck up your health.

Foids won't see your body if your face is subpar OP. You don't need to worry.

There is surgery for this you know

Relax OP.

It's face+genes+status, nobody gives a shit about your skin.

Chad could literally lose twice as much weight and would still find a foid who would feel compassion and "try to save him".

Relax OP.

It's face+genes+status, nobody gives a shit about your skin.

Chad could literally lose twice as much weight and would still find a foid who would feel compassion and "try to save him".
Hopefully you’re right. What about height?

Even if a foid gave me a chance, no way would I ever be able to take my clothes off. She would be absolutely disgusted by my body and would refuse to touch me.
felt. i have a slim figure but i have chubby cheeks, a gut, and slight moobs too (i think i probably have grade 1 gynaecomastia, because my chest looks exactly like that), but this is probably my biggest insecurity, im also a dickcel

with clothes i look pretty skinny because of my figure and without clothes i look chubby because of my gut and moobs, i also have a severe farmers tan which is embarassing too:feelskek:

i couldn't imagine taking my clothes off around a woman even if she gave me the chance to date her

being insecure in your situation is totally natural and normal

hopefully there's something you can do (surgery). There are even a few cosmetic products and procedures that can help with scars (retin-a, dermarolling)

I have many insecurities. But some of the biggest ones are my loose skin and big nipples. I use to be morbidly obese, and I lost over 100 pounds, both with that came gross loose skin and my nipples got big from being a fat ass. My face is also still chubby even though I’m a good weight now.

I feel trapped in my body with no escape. For the first time ever, I actually think I want to end my shit existence. Before I would just be depressed and cope. I’m good for nothing anyway. No foid could ever love me.

I don’t hate foids. I’ve come to that realization. I’ve just been LARPing as a foid hater. Or maybe even I was trying to hate them to make myself feel better (giga cope)? Who knows. When I think of women, I don’t get mad, only sad. But I just want one to accept me for who I am even with my flaws. I want to be happy with myself. I want to be happy in this world.

I don’t visit this site much anymore, I’ll probably only visit every once in a while to vent. Anyway, I’m thinking of ending things sooner or later. I’m just a bit afraid. I wish I wasn’t a coward. I wish I was strong.
I feel you bro. I used to be fat as well. But later reduced my body weight by going to the gym and doing cardio exercises. You also mentioned that you lost weight by starving yourself. Even though I do not recommend this, I really admire your determination. I think your condition (loose skin & big nipples after slimming) and tbh is something which is faced by some extremely obese guys after they lose weight. I also think that this can be fixed (takes time though). I suggest you consult medical help ASAP regarding your condition. Cheers!

Get a zipper installed and become an international currier.

Same, at this point I've realized I'm genetic trash and don't deserve love, I can't be mad at foids anymore because even I hate myself, how can I expect anyone else to love me? If I was a normie I would too treat incels like the filth they are, I want to kill myself but that won't solve anything. My current objective is to gymcel and just enjoy my life.