Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't get drunk anymore

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★★★
i used to drink 12 beers 33cl and never throw upp, now like after 6 7 beers i puke and spit out blood. it sucks. i just throw up after just one 6 pack can't even get drunk anymore

Alcohol addiction is bad. I'm only addicted to cooming, .is, and food

You most likely fucked up your liver.

Alcohol addiction is bad. I'm only addicted to cooming, .is, and food
bad asf. But no other cope works. I don't even feel drunk, i just can't breathe anymore after one simple 6 pack. I puke and that's all and it was not like this . idk what other cope to use

bad asf. But no other cope works. I don't even feel drunk, i just can't breathe anymore after one simple 6 pack. I puke and that's all and it was not like this . idk what other cope to use
Brutal. Definitely check your liver. Are you yellow at all in the skin? My father was very yellow right before he died from a blocked common bile duct due to cancer. Killed him so fucking fast when it happened, and in absolute agony. He was doing car stuff with me a few days before he died, and then was unconscious in the chair when I found him. Died less then 2 days later in the ICU at the hospital

Yeah man but cooming is destroying my body
Same. I did it 3 times today and drained my energy. It doesn't even really feel that good I do it so much. It's 3:14 A.M. and I just finished cooming like 20 minutes ago. I hate being so addicted to it I do it even when I don't have the physical urge to

Same. I did it 3 times today and drained my energy. It doesn't even really feel that good I do it so much. It's 3:14 A.M. and I just finished cooming like 20 minutes ago. I hate being so addicted to it I do it even when I don't have the physical urge to
same man

i feel tired and brainfogged after cooming, also gain a bit of anxiety.

Brutal. Definitely check your liver. Are you yellow at all in the skin? My father was very yellow right before he died from a blocked common bile duct due to cancer. Killed him so fucking fast when it happened, and in absolute agony. He was doing car stuff with me a few days before he died, and then was unconscious in the chair when I found him. Died less then 2 days later in the ICU at the hospital
ffs that's brutal . I guess i am a bit yellow, i've heard about cyrrosis or how it's written but idk anymore about anything that's happening

ffs that's brutal . I guess i am a bit yellow, i've heard about cyrrosis or how it's written but idk anymore about anything that's happening
I'd go to a doctor and get it checked out. You don't wanna die like he did man. He was in such agony in his last days

Similar for me
yesterday, at about 2pm, i felt a fucking panic attack just after doing it. Nothing serious since it lasted 2 seconds, but I felt like my heart stopped after finishing. I don't even do it ad much as before. It used to be like 6 times per day, now it's one time every two days

yesterday, at about 2pm, i felt a fucking panic attack just after doing it. Nothing serious since it lasted 2 seconds, but I felt like my heart stopped after finishing. I don't even do it ad much as before. It used to be like 6 times per day, now it's one time every two days
Brutal. I used to do it like 5 times a day too, but I'm down to 3 now

I'd go to a doctor and get it checked out. You don't wanna die like he did man. He was in such agony in his last days
i should. I got checked some months ago but they didn't tell me anything serious. Idk if something changed in the meanwhile

Be careful, pancrea attack hurts alot and you basically can't sleep because of pulsating stomach pain, I drink moonshine or vodka and get drunk faster and minimize the chances of pancrea attacks

Brutal. I used to do it like 5 times a day too, but I'm down to 3 now
it will always go down until you feel something like total numbness and only do it one time every few days out of boredom. This is how it was for me , idk about the rest. It used to be good, now idk it's like somthing "forced" i don't even know why i do it anymore not even horny in the last few days

Be careful, pancrea attack hurts alot and you basically can't sleep because of pulsating stomach pain, I drink moonshine or vodka and get drunk faster and minimize the chances of pancrea attacks
i drink mostly beer cause of taste. It doesn't feel good but at least I can swallow that shit. I don't care about the taste i just wanna get drunk but lately it's hard to even do that

it will always go down until you feel something like total numbness and only do it one time every few days out of boredom. This is how it was for me , idk about the rest. It used to be good, now idk it's like somthing "forced" i don't even know why i do it anymore not even horny in the last few days
That's what happens for me too. Crazy horny for a few days and then can't be bothered for a day or two

i drink mostly beer cause of taste. It doesn't feel good but at least I can swallow that shit. I don't care about the taste i just wanna get drunk but lately it's hard to even do that
Try hard liquor without any juice or ice

That's what happens for me too. Crazy horny for a few days and then can't be bothered for a day or two
that's the absence of stimulus. You will become numb cause it will be a totally abnormal thing for you as it did for me. I feel bad by just doing it, knowing there are people doing the real thing. The absence of a real love, these are the consequences

theres was not a single day after drinking where i said to myself. Well i do feel better now, i should keep doing that.

Its always hell nah i quit that shit and then the weekend comes, you will miserable and you start drinking.

You will "good" couple hours and then you feel like shit again

theres was not a single day after drinking where i said to myself. Well i do feel better now, i should keep doing that.

Its always hell nah i quit that shit and then the weekend comes, you will miserable and you start drinking.

You will "good" couple hours and then you feel like shit again
agreed. I only felt real bad w alcohol after mixing it with sleep meds. Otherwise it would just pass after a few hours after i finished drinking. Again i only drink liters of beer and not any kind of liquor. And if I do not mix it with meds, it feels fine. Not good, just fine

that's the absence of stimulus. You will become numb cause it will be a totally abnormal thing for you as it did for me. I feel bad by just doing it, knowing there are people doing the real thing. The absence of a real love, these are the consequences
Yep. This is basically how it is