Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t get any respect

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
This is kinda a sequel to my previous post, the one where I got shit talked to by a black guy and my friends laughed.

Once again, the scene took place in the lunchroom, my friend, who is a manlet as well, went to go dump his tray. This just so happens to be the same time the black dude was heading over to his seat. Black dude sees manlet friend and just for fun and games, smacks the tray out of his hand and yells at him to pick it up. Like a little bitch he did just that, this had me seething with rage, of course I can’t do shit, this kid is a tank. So I decided to just yell out “Leave him the fuck alone!”

Immediate regret, thinking “What the fuck did I just do??!!”. But it felt good. He looks over at me, takes off his jacket, like he’s getting ready to whoop some fucking sense into me, walks over to my table and gets all up into my personal space, like so close up I can smell what he had for breakfast this morning. Before he had made it over to my spot, I made sure i dropped everything I had in hand, so nobody could see that I was shaking like hell. He says “Wuzzai fukin talkin to yu?”, I say “I don’t give a shit, he’s my friend. You can fuck off.” This goes back and forth for a good minute until I get the bright idea to shut up. He then says “Dass whuddah thot” and walks off.

Me, being an idiot who deludedly thinks his friends care about him, is waiting for a thank you. I was met with howls of laughter, by the grace of god, it was just manlet “friend”. Everyone else went straight back to eating without saying a word. He talked shit like never before, like he wasn’t the one just then scrambling to pick up his trash after his tray was slapped out of his hand.

Why the fuck did I do that? I thought that maybe just maybe, this would have gotten me a little respect. Nope, my prize was looking like a bitch and name calling. God knows they wouldn’t of done the same for me. Fuck.

This is kinda a sequel to my previous post, the one where I got shit talked to by a black guy and my friends laughed.

Once again, the scene took place in the lunchroom, my friend, who is a manlet as well, went to go dump his tray. This just so happens to be the same time the black dude was heading over to his seat. Black dude sees manlet friend and just for fun and games, smacks the tray out of his hand and yells at him to pick it up. Like a little bitch he did just that, this had me seething with rage, of course I can’t do shit, this kid is a tank. So I decided to just yell out “Leave him the fuck alone!”

Immediate regret, thinking “What the fuck did I just do??!!”. But it felt good. He looks over at me, takes off his jacket, like he’s getting ready to whoop some fucking sense into me, walks over to my table and gets all up into my personal space, like so close up I can smell what he had for breakfast this morning. Before he had made it over to my spot, I made sure i dropped everything I had in hand, so nobody could see that I was shaking like hell. He says “Wuzzai fukin talkin to yu?”, I say “I don’t give a shit, he’s my friend. You can fuck off.” This goes back and forth for a good minute until I get the bright idea to shut up. He then says “Dass whuddah thot” and walks off.

Me, being an idiot who deludedly thinks his friends care about him, is waiting for a thank you. I was met with howls of laughter, by the grace of god, it was just manlet “friend”. Everyone else went straight back to eating without saying a word. He talked shit like never before, like he wasn’t the one just then scrambling to pick up his trash after his tray was slapped out of his hand.

Why the fuck did I do that? I thought that maybe just maybe, this would have gotten me a little respect. Nope, my prize was looking like a bitch and name calling. God knows they wouldn’t of done the same for me. Fuck.
You did the right thing and it took courage. Good for you.

You did the right thing and it took courage. Good for you.
if he was attractive it would've been the right thing, he would've rised in status. but, since he's not, he just set himself up for more bullying.

I respect you brother, you showed bravery and you should be proud of yourself. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

They are weak and felt vulnerable, so they shame you to make themselves feel better. Dont worry OP, I'm proud of you.

Courage, can be taught, as a child is taught to speak. I'm sure all of your table learned from you and grew a little courageous. Truth is you mogged your manlet friend. That's why he was laughing. He wanted the higher ground back.

The part that I think is really important is when you said, "I said something... it felt good." That is such an important lesson to learn about dealing with people. That even if you think you might have been better off not saying something, the truth is that your subconscious would ingrain giving in to cowardice a little bit more and it will make future events that much harder to deal with.

Also, highschool is like the prisonyard. If someone gets in your face you have to show you're willing to throw down, even if you'll lose. Even if you won't be treated like a hero afterward, the alternative is so much worse.

He should have responded like this:

Thank you everyone, I appreciate what you all had to say. Clearly, much of you are worse off than me but it has been rough spitting out the bluepill and realizing no one cares about me.

He should have responded like this:

Totally watching that movie now.

You have to be very careful when dealing with Tyrones in a feminist occupied school in America or Canada. If Tyrone gets hurt, who will the female teacher or school principal fuck after school?

Good shit. I've never regretted standing up for myself or others, no matter what the circumstances were.

i stood up to a tyronelite in 7th grade. i was low inhib as fuck that year so i gave zero fucks. if nobody intervened he probably would have kicked the shit out of me though tbh.

i stood up to a tyronelite in 7th grade. i was low inhib as fuck that year so i gave zero fucks. if nobody intervened he probably would have kicked the shit out of me though tbh.
Haha good for you, man. And come to think of it, I’m not sure why he didn’t even lay a hand on me this time.

Haha good for you, man. And come to think of it, I’m not sure why he didn’t even lay a hand on me this time.

i especially felt good because everyone else besides a friend of his a bit taller and much wider than him stood up to him.

Should have bought the tec9 into school and riddled that fucked with 150rounds. Reading these stories piss me off

People like us don't have real friends. A guy was twisting my arm in my junior year of high school until I said I was gay and my friend took a video of it and sent it to the entire school to laugh at.

People like us don't have real friends. A guy was twisting my arm in my junior year of high school until I said I was gay and my friend took a video of it and sent it to the entire school to laugh at.
That sucks man, people are pricks. The only reason I associate with these jerks is just an attempt to blend in with the herd, of course this comes with a price, as you can see.