Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cant fucking take it any more corona just needs to end

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
let me fucking cope jesus fucking allah

Nah I love this shit. Hope it never ends

i hope the market crashes again

I can do everything I want with the current state so I am fine

corona improved my life ever so slightly

I've been social distancing since like 2007. This is my usual life, except I get to watch normies crack and rope. This the best time of my life in a long time.

It won't be ovER until the (((vaccine))) kills 90% of humanity.

Corona has definitely led me to a deterioration of my mental state, I feel like I can't go anywhere, not that I had much to go to before.

Leaving the home, I at least could ignore my dark, depressing, self-loathing thoughts. Here, they fly around like airplanes and I can't swat them down.

legit fuck this flu. all my favorite restaurants closed. gym closed. float tank closed.

Want to go to japan already

I just don't wanna another goddamn face mask anymore.

Corona has changed nothing for me except made me schoolwork fucking annoying (fuck online school by the way, worst shit ever) but I sympathize with people who can’t cope or wageslave atm. Frankly, If I hear the word social distancing preached to me again I’m going to scream:

We’ve been social distancing our whole lives and we were told to “get over it” and “there more to life”

nothing has changed for me
I kinda enjoy seeing normies kvetch about not being able to go clubbing or whatever normies do
We’ve been social distancing our whole lives and we were told to “get over it” and “there more to life”

I need to go to the grocery store. Can’t go when it’s crowded with normies

wait, how this situation can be bad? it's literally the opposite

btw my life doesn't changed a single bit

I love it, hope it never ends

I hate going to school, it's a nightmare

Gtfo

CoronaVirus is the best thing to happen, Normies,Foids,Boomers,Chads etc. are suffering due to this, many low status males like us gets to either NEET without pushback from family, receive CoronaBuxx, not deal with Soyciety as a whole and so on. So fuck you and fuck anyone who is against the coronavirus.

View attachment 256647

CoronaVirus is the best thing to happen, Normies,Foids,Boomers,Chads etc. are suffering due to this, many low status males like us gets to either NEET without pushback from family, receive CoronaBuxx, not deal with Soyciety as a whole and so on. So fuck you and fuck anyone who is against the coronavirus.

how are normies hit by this chads keep slaying normies here still hang out and do shit and i cant cope atm because of it

Corona barely changed my life tbh

I don’t care

Summer 2020 is cancelled for normies.

Sluts are all dressed up with no place to go and reverse sexual harress me.

I got the biggest CoronaBuxx payout and I'm not being hounded to look for work, as the benefits office is on furlough (soon to be made redundant).

Long may the lockdown continue.

Only for the Super-rich and Private Jets now.

All major airlines
- Etihads
- Virgin
- British Airways
- Quantus
- Ryan Air
- EasyJet* (* most degenerate airline btw)

Are going bust due to the New Corona Order.

View attachment 256647

Legit.

Look at these roidheads going crazy from gym withdrawal.

Last edited:
Summer 2020 is cancelled for normies.

Sluts are all dressed up with no place to go and reverse sexual harress me.

I got the biggest CoronaBuxx payout and I'm not being hounded to look for work, as the benefits office is on furlough (soon to be made redundant).

Long may the lockdown continue.

Only for the Super-rich and Private Jets now.

All major airlines
- Etihads
- Virgin
- British Airways
- Quantus
- Ryan Air
- EasyJet* (* most degenerate airline btw)

Are going bust due to the New Corona Order.

Legit.

Look at these roidheads going crazy from gym withdrawal.

corona is fake bro i know it fuck the goverment

I will miss the suffering normies go through once it ends

View attachment 256647

massive cope. I walked around my neighborhood. lots of Normies Meetup and party. while I can't even go to my favorite restaurants nor gym for mental/physical well being due to shitty garbage chink flu.

are you gonna take the vaccine ?
I (we) know ways to neutralize the various vaxx toxins. But that doesn't mean I'm into testing my reasearch.

I will probably be shot for refusing to get shot.

Only a moron trusts jews.

i didn't take any vaccine since i was 6 years old, should i take this one ?
Oh yes!

It's the best thing ever!

I was jk about turning down such a blessing!

If you don't think coronachan is a blessing then you are an obvious fakecel that needs flaying.

If you don't think coronachan is a blessing then you are an obvious fakecel that needs flaying.
Massive cope. this nigger virus has ruined my plans and has killed a mere 70k. if it had killed couple of million or fundamentally changed society thru sufficient deaths. I would have been fine. but this garbage chink flu had killed such a small portion of humanity despite spreading so far. the amount of death done isnt sufficient compensation for justifiyting ruining my plans

I want to purchase heroin to do an OD but the borders are closed, it gives me another excuse not to kill myself.

I want to purchase heroin to do an OD but the borders are closed, it gives me another excuse not to kill myself.
it's really brutal. but tbh I think Corona will lead to more roping than less. in many places people who rope due to coronachans economic rape will be higher than the amount of niggas killed by it

Massive cope. this nigger virus has ruined my plans and has killed a mere 70k. if it had killed couple of million or fundamentally changed society thru sufficient deaths. I would have been fine. but this garbage chink flu had killed such a small portion of humanity despite spreading so far. the amount of death done isnt sufficient compensation for justifiyting ruining my plans