Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't forgive my whiteskinned blue eyed ancestors for mixing with shitskins

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
My ancestors were basically Nordic-like people.

One of the reasons I am an incel is because they decided to race mix and give me the dominant shitskin dna. They weren't strong enough to keep races segregated.

Life is utterly a scam guys. All the good/valueable things are rare and impossible to attain while all the easy stuff is making you subhuman.

You already made this same thread dude

Someone should have thrown a starbucks at them

weren't they indo-european?
Yeah they were but they looked completely pure Nordic which is why some Tajik can look white as children, but rarely white as adult. Shitskin genes destroyed it.

Yeah they were but they looked completely pure Nordic which is why some Tajik can look white as children, but rarely white as adult. Shitskin genes destroyed it.
Blame Macedonians for fucking ethnic whores.

My ancestors were basically Nordic-like people.

One of the reasons I am an incel is because they decided to race mix and give me the dominant shitskin dna. They weren't strong enough to keep races segregated.

Life is utterly a scam guys. All the good/valueable things are rare and impossible to attain while all the easy stuff is making you subhuman.
If you live in Scandinavia, I suggest geomaxxing

you from tajikistan?
Afghanistan. The people that speak Persian in Afghanistan are also called Tajiks roughly 30% of the pop. Though we are a little different from Tajikistan.

Doesn't matter though cuz it was over the moment our Nordic ancestors miscegenated

Last edited:
Afghanistan. The people that speak Persian in Afghanistan are also called Tajiks roughly 30% of the pop. Though we are a little different from Tajikistan.

Doesn't matter though cuz it was over the moment our Nordic ancestors miscegenated
i forgot you guys had internet there jfl

So you are basically from the northern parts of Afghanistan near Tajikistan?

Who started the racemix ? A white foid with a nigger or a white guy with a negress ?

Go back in time and kill them! - In timescape

Who started the racemix ? A white foid with a nigger or a white guy with a negress ?
Probably a white guy with a negress; women didn't just leave their tribes by own volition that easily back then, and Europe was a bit distant from subsaharian Africa, so it was easier for a white dude to go down there than to a negress arrive in Europe. But that's all suposition, of course