Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't follow powerliftcel program

• Thread starter Deleted member 12273
  • Start date
Deleted member 12273

Deleted member 12273

Self-banned
-
I have no focus. Also I don't believe in myself and always have excuses to why I am weak. Had to use steroids...

I always lift over 90% loads. I am always overtrained, with tendonitis etc... Please help

what happend to @PowerLevelCel i enjoyed his posts and his avi

Powerlifting is the ultimate incel sport

Find a better cope or rope tbh

I used to lift for 2 months but stopped, since i realized it won't make my face more attractive.

I used to lift for 2 months but stopped, since i realized it won't make my face more attractive.
I don't care for things I can't change. Lifting is good for depression, neurotransmitters, that kind of stuff. Also for the loss of muscle cells as we age if we don't use them. ... It's one of the best copes.

I’d give up

I don't care for things I can't change. Lifting is good for depression, neurotransmitters, that kind of stuff. Also for the loss of muscle cells as we age if we don't use them. ... It's one of the best copes.
I actually felt worse after lifting, since i realized that i was still an ugly, high inhib loser with massive social anxiety. Realizing that "improving myself" didn't do shit in terms of my general life circumstances only made me more depressed.

I actually felt worse after lifting, since i realized that i was still an ugly, high inhib loser with massive social anxiety. Realizing that "improving myself" didn't do shit in terms of my general life circumstances only made me more depressed.
Suifuel seeing all those Chad's and Stacy's. Bro I am a hipcel small ribcage small wrists I know where you are coming from. Next month I return to my old dungeon gym where only incels and landwhales-slayers workout.

Without roids it's so fucking slow to make gains. Hate being Natty subhuman

I used to do it also but I failed because I'd have these really bad upper body pains the next few days. Over for me