Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting cant focus on anything!!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
FFFFFFFFUUUCCCKKKKK I literally can't focus on anything for the past week and a half. I'm so burnt out from unimaxxing that now I can't focus on anything!! I have 3 papers due by 4:45 PM TODAY yet I can't sit down and do the fucking work!!! I also can't focus when I try any copes either shit. Even when I take Vyvanse I can't focus on anything. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

same, I can't even focus on postmaxxing, i do other shit like jack off and watch youtube

same, I can't even focus on postmaxxing, i do other shit like jack off and watch youtube
same. I just bounce aimlessly between .co, youtube and "homework" (aka opening google docs and my homework list) for a few minutes. I wish I could at least solidly cope but I'm just rotting until my class rn.

Its over for your attention span tbh
you need to go digital detox and no fap

jfl lately i've been watching movies while browsing .co

brutal schoolpill also find it very hard to do homework

Its over for your attention span tbh
you need to go digital detox and no fap
I was for awhile tbh. I have been spending a lot of my time painting in an attempt to not spend so much of my time in front of a screen.
jfl lately i've been watching movies while browsing .co
mogs me for being able to pay attention to a movie for that long tbh.

Thats realy brutal bro

Did it work out ?
Kind of. I think it was good for me mentally (and physically for my eyes and back) to be painting and doing things not on the computer since it makes you learn a skill, use motor skills, think, etc. but my attention span is still fucked. I think I might have given myself burnout from unimaxxing and paintmaxxing (while trying to still maintain my old online and video game hobbies) though so it somewhat backfired.