Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't find a video of a normie explaining dating in Japan

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Video was funny and blackpilled at the same time, it was about a normie who went to Japan on holidays, tried tinder and could ask Japanese foids out but the datings didn't go as expected. He told that he met with a foid and the first thing she said (not even "hi") was "beard not good, you shave beard next time" :feelskek::feelskek: Also they kept asking him in broken English what his work was and how much money did he get, and how some foids gave lame excuses not to meet with him despite having talked a lot in the tinder app.

But it's pretty obvious that JBW doesn't work in Japan unless you're Chad tier, the Japanese themselves are racist af ( :soy::soy::soy::soy: ) and hate all races except the Japanese race equally: White, black, indian, other Asians, etc. South Korea too due to traditional and conservative dating culture, I remember the koreaboo foid classmate from middle school told us that in South Korea couples don't kiss until the first month they've been together, until that time only holding hands and hugging. In China I'm not so sure but probably they hate foreigners as well. That nigga from the video could have gone to Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos or Cambodia and fuck a different foid each night.

Last edited:
Go to YouTube and check inceltv’s archives.

I think it’s there.

I've been learning japanese for three years (since I was twelve) and I plan on going to Japan but not to talk to the girls. I just wanna buy weeb stuff and go home haha

I've been learning japanese for three years (since I was twelve) and I plan on going to Japan but not to talk to the girls. I just wanna buy weeb stuff and go home haha
JFL at wasting your money on "weeb stuff" when you can go to a "soap land" or a "sex shop" in the kanto region

JFL at wasting your money on "weeb stuff" when you can go to a "soap land" or a "sex shop" in the kanto region
Thanks for linking my thread:feelsYall:

Video was funny and blackpilled at the same time, it was about a normie who went to Japan on holidays, tried tinder and could ask Japanese foids out but the datings didn't go as expected. He told that he met with a foid and the first thing she said (not even "hi") was "beard not good, you shave beard next time" :feelskek::feelskek: Also they kept asking him in broken English what his work was and how much money did he get, and how some foids gave lame excuses not to meet with him despite having talked a lot in the tinder app.

But it's pretty obvious that JBW doesn't work in Japan unless you're Chad tier, the Japanese themselves are racist af ( :soy::soy::soy::soy: ) and hate all races except the Japanese race equally: White, black, indian, other Asians, etc. South Korea too due to traditional and conservative dating culture, I remember the koreaboo foid classmate from middle school told us that in South Korea couples don't kiss until the first month they've been together, until that time only holding hands and hugging. In China I'm not so sure but probably they hate foreigners as well. That nigga from the video could have gone to Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos or Cambodia and fuck a different foid each night.

I really dont find jap foids attractive, they're too skinny

Your 15?

I don't really care to go to japan. Or any part of asia. Noodle women wouldn't want me and the only ones who would let me pay for them are probably tranny thailand hookers :cryfeels:

Why go all the way to Kanto when you can just go to any Red Light District?
Bad joke.

Last edited:
Why go all the way to Kanto when you can just go to any Red Light District?
Most places like that in Japan have a "no foreigner" policy. Japan is a very xenophobic country. There are literally bars and clubs you can't get into if you are a foreigner (and that's even if you are white, much less a dark skinned ethnic like myself)

Why not teach in Japan? Maybe you can learn a thing or two from richard sensei.

I want to fuck hot gachupina surfer foids in Barcelona.

I remember a blackpilled video of white incel tier guy with glasses and a ponytail talking about loneliness in Japan. How Japanese people don't have time to hang out due to school and after school activities. It was pretty funny and miserable. If he was Chad they would have time to hang out with him.