Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even watch the recorded class zoom lectures anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I don't attend any classes live and just watch the recorded lectures online but now that's even a pain. I have to listen and watch all these foids have fun and flirt with the chads in my class and watch them unintentionally mock me. It's not like i can even skip those parts too because they happen so often and i'll be missing information too. One even got her number while class was on break, he asked and she said she would send him a private dm afterwards, fucking hell.

glad i'm no longer in school,
now a full time NEET

back out your dick on webcam :feelsmusic:

I don't attend any classes live and just watch the recorded lectures online but now that's even a pain. I have to listen and watch all these foids have fun and flirt with the chads in my class and watch them unintentionally mock me. It's not like i can even skip those parts too because they happen so often and i'll be missing information too. One even got her number while class was on break, he asked and she said she would send him a private dm afterwards, fucking hell.