Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can’t even talk to a woman in a public place

same energy

muh safe space cup :feels: :feels: :feels:

This is how normies react when a sub5 talks to a woman :lul:
911 on speed dial ready to save the poor toilet from interacting with a subhuman

I don't get it

It's so fucked up how guys can start a conversation with a woman and be publically shamed for doing exactly what the masses that shame them told them to. "Just approach.
they don’t really mean it
they just say it to say it

We live in retarded times

What a clown country :feelsclown:. In EE foids will at least pretend to have a bf or will tell you to get lost.

I haven’t spoken to any girls outside of cashiers and family since high school. When I did I was laughed at and the general consensus was that I was a creep

I haven’t spoken to any girls outside of cashiers and family since high school. When I did I was laughed at and the general consensus was that I was a creep
Similar happened to me. If I only knew the truth...:feelsUgh:
PUA/normie advice is making people end up in jail. Every year that passes reactions from women are worse and worse. Now even in balkans you can end up in slammer for talking to women as sub5 male.

JFL this is what sub 6 men get for trying to take a shot at it, they're seen as creeps and potential rapists ,fucking clown world. :society: :society:

JFL this is what sub 6 men get for trying to take a shot at it, they're seen as creeps and potential rapists ,fucking clown world. :society: :society:
its crazy, he was just talking
next we won't even be able to look in the general direction of a woman

This is how normies react when a sub5 talks to a woman :lul:
911 on speed dial ready to save the poor toilet from interacting with a subhuman
This, they wouldn't have said anything if he was handsome.