Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't Even Sign Up For A Fucking Writing Website.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
One of my few talents in life is that I can at least write well.

I got solid A's on all my finals that were written papers.

So I thought, you know what, I might as well start offering some sort of writing services online to make cash(I kinda hope to work from home one day)

So I signed up, started filling out all the stuff and completed everything that I was told to do,

BUT CANT EVEN FUCKING SUBMIT IT BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID FUCKING GLTICH IN THE SYSTEM SO NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO CONTACT SUPPORT TO GET FUCKING HELP.

HOPEFULLY I DON'T HAVE SOME USELESS FOID TRY AND HELP ME OUT BECAUSE SHE IS JUST GONNA MAKE THE ISSUE WORSE.

Over for writercels

Over for writercels
Bro, I legit am so pissed about this, looked up the glitch and it's been a thing since 2020 they haven't FUCKING FIXED I may just say fuck it and find other places.

IRL services r hard for most autistic incels

Hopefully you can somehow get like discord links to some colleges or advertise on social medias for college kids so you can start freelancing writing essays

noob!!!!!!!!!

fiverr?

Facebook marketplace?

craiglist?

Also I suggest making your own website and promoting your services through social media

maybe do irl services aswell if you can
The website is fiverr

I can't write peoples essays for them on there, but I could still use it as a way to check over peoples stuff.

fuck that website I heard its bad

I heard you could easily get banned from there if someone gives a really bad review

also the website favors the customers so if you do work and a nigger doesnt want to pay they could easily scam
Yeah may not use it now, I may look elsewhere, it's just the website seems so professional and stuff.

Everyone can write, retard. It will not make you any substantial money. Ever.

Nigga Ik It's not gonna make me fucking rich I just wanna rake in some extra cash here. Ik a guy who said he paid 100$ for his essay because he procrastinated so much over it. I'm not looking for this to be a career path for myself, I wanna do this to make extra cash to afford copes.

Last edited:
BUT CANT EVEN FUCKING SUBMIT IT BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID FUCKING GLTICH IN THE SYSTEM SO NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO CONTACT SUPPORT TO GET FUCKING HELP.

HOPEFULLY I DON'T HAVE SOME USELESS FOID TRY AND HELP ME OUT BECAUSE SHE IS JUST GONNA MAKE THE ISSUE WORSE.

It just intensified, for some reason.

The system isn't ready for the based texts you were going to write op.

The system isn't ready for the based texts you were going to write op.
I would have moneymaxxed from all the based papers I would have corrected for people, which would have led to some foidlets bitching I'm "stealing their business" and get booted from the site.

I would have moneymaxxed from all the based papers I would have corrected for people, which would have led to some foidlets bitching I'm "stealing their business" and get booted from the site.
Could be, yes.

Nah man, you're far more based than I am.

@Intellau_Celistic

Last edited:
Sorry bro, chatgpt will take your writing cope away soon

Sorry bro, chatgpt will take your writing cope away soon
Not a cope really, more of a skill I am hoping to sell while I still can to make a bit of cash here and there.

Not just because it is a Libshit country, but also because it is stereotyped as a romantic place.
There's nothing romantic on it if you're incel :blackpill:

Normies being lazy fucks and blaming us for society's problems.
I legit wanna call up someone from that shitty ass website and scream at them, especially if they're a foidlet.

Nigga Ik It's not gonna make me fucking rich I just wanna rake in some extra cash here. Ik a guy who said he paid 100$ for his essay because he procrastinated so much over it. I'm not looking for this to be a career path for myself, I wanna do this to make extra cash to afford copes.
Godspeed, brocel. I've been periodically posting stories on the web for a few years by now (not naming the sites since I'm really paranoid about my accounts being discovered), and just a few months ago, I got contacted by a guy willing to pay me five cents per word for a project of his. I made almost 500$ out of a single chapter alone before he ended the deal. Hopefully, you'll be able to get some extra cash out of this quickly as well.

Godspeed, brocel. I've been periodically posting stories on the web for a few years by now (not naming the sites since I'm really paranoid about my accounts being discovered), and just a few months ago, I got contacted by a guy willing to pay me five cents per word for a project of his. I made almost 500$ out of a single chapter alone before he ended the deal. Hopefully, you'll be able to get some extra cash out of this quickly as well.
Thanks brocel, may I PM you to ask for advice?

You'd be fucking surprised, people can't write for shit, and most of them absolutely hate having to do it. Ghostwriting services make a lot of bank, at least if you're the one that owns the thing, the writers that work for them are absolutely exploited.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back