Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Can't even play multiplayer games anymore

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
This meme is literally me, I can not enjoy most games anymore, it was a cope that spanned multiple years now its like i need a cope for my cope copeception

Attachments

• league-of-legends-g-mer-v0-la2acnf9q7981.jpg
    league-of-legends-g-mer-v0-la2acnf9q7981.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 52
it's time to visit Gandi boyo

I have sold my old pc and consoles

you just need to smoke weed

DrugMaxxing. Smoke weed and drink booze annd some caffeine and it doesn’t even matter than I’m eternally alone.
for real.

I know it might sound like a meme response but your mindset unironically changes everything. Once you realize that you’re not always supposed to win every round because there’s just bound to be people better than you and it’s OKAY to lose, you’ll start enjoying multiplayer again. Aim for getting as best as you can and reaching a level you’re competitively satisfied with instead of always striving to unrealistically win every game.

Like, legit, you would not survive playing chess for example if failing at PvP easily upsets you.

Try new games. Playing the same game for a long time will get you bored

Multiplayer sucks when you dont have 5 hours per day to devote to a videogame like teenagers can

Multiplayer is pointless if you don't have friends.

I know it might sound like a meme response but your mindset unironically changes everything. Once you realize that you’re not always supposed to win every round because there’s just bound to be people better than you and it’s OKAY to lose, you’ll start enjoying multiplayer again. Aim for getting as best as you can and reaching a level you’re competitively satisfied with instead of always striving to unrealistically win every game.

Like, legit, you would not survive playing chess for example if failing at PvP easily upsets you.
Yeah you make a good point but I play at a high rank so I hold myself to a standard to win but yeah you can not win them all. I am usually satisfied with my performance too, you usually just lose online games because your team was worse than the enemies anyway, its one giant coinflip.
Try new games. Playing the same game for a long time will get you bored
Yeah very good point but I just cannot play new games anymore idk what it is, I do not even want to game I have outgrown it I think I want to have a GF instead