Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't Even Islamcope anymore

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Even the Muslim youtubers/scholars are all chads. I can't even cope by listening to islamic videos without being reminded of the black pill

Mohammad Hijab is a 6'6 Egyptian:feelsrope:

Mohammed_hijab.png

Nouman Ali Khan is a blue eyed Aryan Pakistani:feelsrope::feelsrope:

nak3-2.jpg

Daniel Haqiqatjou is a green eyed Aryan Iranian :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: EVEN his wife has green eyes :feelsohgod:

300597618dbde80e888b8bada3d82604.png

Abulraheem Green is a blonde, blue eyed British convert:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

abdurraheem-green-poses-at-the-central-mosque-in-londons-regents-park-picture-id94883265

Even Mufti Menk is a light-skinned Yemeni despite most Yemenis being the DARKEST arabs:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

74b8987c9369497ea13b749ba8499290_18-1.jpg

Saboor Ahmad is a Curry yet he looks like a Greek chad. I'm pretty sure he's also like 6'2:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

c0f83ec6afb9fded26789ce4c62085dd.jpg

ITS OVER:lul::lul::lul: I can't even watch islamic lectures without being reminded of the black pill

Last edited:
it's over for moslemcels

They're still bluepilled af

I don't understand how can you be religious and blackpilled at the same time as an incel. Blackpill is my only belief and the ultimate truth

I don't understand how can you be religious and blackpilled at the same time as an incel. Blackpill is my only belief and the ultimate truth
Black pill just confirms Islam because there are a lot of black pills in islam

Black pill just confirms Islam because there are a lot of black pills in islam
Islam allows sex slavery and Muhammad fucked a 9 year old loli, which is pretty based. The Allah part is cope though.

I know the first guy is. He believes some bluepilled ass shit
Like what? And yes, most people are blue pilled. no surprise.

Islam allows sex slavery and Muhammad fucked a 9 year old loli, which is pretty based. The Allah part is cope though.
Belief in God is innate to humans and leads to superior standards of life and happiness. These are objective facts

Like what? And yes, most people are blue pilled. no surprise.
I don't remember exactly, but it was some quintessential bluepill bs he was spouting one time I watched an interview with him

Belief in God is innate to humans and leads to superior standards of life and happiness. These are objective facts
Maybe, but it's still cope until evidence of God's existence is presented.

Watching dua channels and not the giga based unmatched ahmed deedat may allah rest his soul :lul:

I can watch thousand of these guys vidoes yet none of them get the point delivered like deedat. They're all trying to be appealing and philosophical or just straight up strict sunnis. Deedat was the one of the few men that really delivered the massage completely.

Just compare him to today preachers who are constantly crying muh white supremacists. The man was so ahead of his time he saw all humans for the pieces of shit they were. His only concerns was delivering the massage. Never appealing or going in endless arguments with ppl.

View: https://youtu.be/0GaRV50H6xg

If you want to be some important in life you have to be good looking even if you are some islamist JFL

If you want to be some important in life you have to be good looking even if you are some islamist JFL
Exactly. Did you know Imam Malik was blue eyed? He is 1 of the 4 founders of Islamic jurisprudence. :feelshaha: In other words a VERY key figure in Islam

Watching dua channels and not the giga based unmatched ahmed deedat may allah rest his soul :lul:

I can watch thousand of these guys vidoes yet none of them get the point delivered like deedat. They're all trying to be appealing and philosophical or just straight up strict sunnis. Deedat was the one of the few men that really delivered the massage completely.

Just compare him to today preachers who are constantly crying muh white supremacists. The man was so ahead of his time he saw all humans for the pieces of shit they were. His only concerns was delivering the massage. Never appealing or going in endless arguments with ppl.

View: https://youtu.be/0GaRV50H6xg

I do watch deedat sometimes, but even he still proves my point. Ahmad Deedat is a Curry yet he could easily pass as an Arab. He is very fair skinned for an Indian

ahmed-deedat-2.jpg

Last edited:
Bruh what's the wife's nationality?
She's also Iranian. Just be Aryan is LAW :feelsrope:

Such a "coincidence" that two green eyed people just so happened to marry each other.
Bro, my father listens to a lot of his public lectures in his car while being a 5'2 curry: the absolute mog.:feelsohgod:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdCpR45713o

Zakir Naik is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and is tall and light skinned by curry standards. Yet DESPITE that his son is still having trouble getting married allegedly. :feelshaha:

Is your dad really 5'2? holy crap, how tall are you then?

She's also Iranian. Just be Aryan is LAW :feelsrope:

Zakir Naik is statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed and is tall and light skinned by curry standards. Yet DESPITE that his son is still having trouble getting married allegedly. :feelshaha:

Is your dad really 5'2? holy crap, how tall are you then?
5'5 in America:feelsohgod: and he's not light-skinned by any standard here: all my aunts on my mother's side are much lighter while I got to carry my father's shitskin genes.

5'5 in America:feelsohgod: a
OOF. Do you have any plans for possibly ascending?
he's not light-skinned by any standard here: all my aunts on my mother's side are much lighter while I got to carry my father's shitskin genes.
Being the same color as shit is BRUTAL ngl. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even the darkest people in my family, like my dad or brothers, have an olive color akin to this. None of us are too dark, thankfully.

Abdullaheshirefinstaprof-s-crop.jpg

Muft Menk has nothing to do with Islam, people should stop giving this nutcase a platform.
His goal is to misinform and spread lies about Islam.

OOF. Do you have any plans for possibly ascending?
Ascending here, in America, definitely a no.

Maybe yes back home when I have much more money, but my country is still far too poor and the cities are incredibly polluted currently.

I am not risking lung cancer and dying from diarrhea with the untreated water there in hopes of finding a wife and bringing a woman to America and risk her getting tainted by its degeneracy is simply too much: my father too made that mistake when he married my mother. She used to wear a niqab and everything and prayed all day when she wasn't cooking or cleaning the house.

She used to wear a niqab and everything and prayed all day when she wasn't cooking or cleaning the house.
What happened to her? Does she at least wear hijab, or is she a full blown thot now?

Zero Chads posted

The first guys beard looks like my pubes. I've watched his videos - always thought he was a Paki. Nouman Al Khan is bug-eyed. The only thing the iranian and white guy got going for them is their skin.

omg are you speakerscornercel like me too?
you forget to mention the redpill muslim chad = Gabriel Al Romani
They're still bluepilled af
muslims are redpilled.... Islamic teachings is very redpill based.

Last edited:
omg are you speakerscornercel like me too?
Yes, kek. Watch a lot of the vids. Also watch Hamza's podcasts. The ginger guy.
you forget to mention the redpill muslim chad = Gabriel Al Romani
JBW even when Muslim, right? kek He mentions how he was introduced to Islam by a blue eyed Bosnian Muslim

Where are you from btw?

@BummerDrummer can you point out the aryans in this thread. I didnt quite catch them

Yes, kek. Watch a lot of the vids. Also watch Hamza's podcasts. The ginger guy.

JBW even when Muslim, right? kek He mentions how he was introduced to Islam by a blue eyed Bosnian Muslim

Where are you from btw?
oh yeah Hamza is the reason I converted to Islam again and became a Sunni, I'm Persiancel from Bahrain.

oh yeah Hamza is the reason I converted to Islam again and became a Sunni, I'm Persiancel from Bahrain.
We're your parents Shia? I've heard a lot of Iranians tend to become atheist in the west.

We're your parents Shia? I've heard a lot of Iranians tend to become atheist in the west.
Yea I used to be a Shia and then went into Agnosticism/Atheism due to my ignorance and low IQ, but then I started to read and buy some books also yeah I feel like majority of Iranians in the west are atheists

you gotta watch this shit too

View: https://youtu.be/kSNmFhJRFTY

Islam is blackpilled itself. Looks are seen as important in Islam